New Subforum: "Check Out My Mixes !"

moni

Posted Image

Hey!

Some of you may have already noticed, some not. So therefore, I would like to make it "official": we have opened a new subforum at www.psynews.org:

Check Out My Mixes !!

This is not groundbreaking news, we have been discussing about making a special place for mixes before.

So there. We have it! Brand new and fresh and steamy!

You are now all invited to post your mixes in the Music Making Section, Subforum "Check Out My Mixes !!"

I have also added a poll. We would like to move the mixes threads from General Section to the new subforum, since that place was created for them. Please vote and tell us if you have anything against us moving them.

:)

sorry for the lame "cover", it's done with MS Paint :unsure:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i care for mixes, i never visit music making, because mixes have nothing to do at all with the other stuff going on in there. Mixes are for made for consumation by the end user, i. e. me and you, the music making section is for producers to ask for know-how and gear related question.

IMHO, make it a subsection of general, or maybe artists/promotional, but I really do think nobody will listen to them in the music making.

i would make it a subsection of the general, because nobody ever checks the music making section except the producers/gearnerds, ive been in there 2 or 3 times at most since i joined this forum. it would be a shame to let all these mixes go to waste in there.

394950[/snapback]

I voted yes but second this big time !

i would make it a subsection of the general, because nobody ever checks the music making section except the producers/gearnerds, ive been in there 2 or 3 times at most since i joined this forum. it would be a shame to let all these mixes go to waste in there.

394950[/snapback]

I agree with GSH, it belongs in a General sub forum.

Also, as mixing isn't actually making music it has no place in the 'music making' section which is really for those who create music, for artists.

I agree with GSH, it belongs in a General sub forum.

Also, as mixing isn't actually making music it has no place in the 'music making' section which is really for those who create music, for artists.

395150[/snapback]

But there are allready threads about DJ gear and djing so I think the sub-forum still fits.

I'd say NO because there you will get much less replies than in the general forum.

395141[/snapback]

i hope you understand that the poll is reffering to the actual mixes threads present in the General. not about future ones.

well, look at the positive side: this will make the Music Making Section much more visited.

i don't know what else to say, as i am kind of neutral about the location of the Mixes. anywhere is fine with me.

well, look at the positive side: this will make the Music Making Section much more visited.

i don't know what else to say, as i am kind of neutral about the location of the Mixes. anywhere is fine with me.

395239[/snapback]

so why have you started all this? :D