Hallucinogen deranger/fluoro neuro style track

radi6404

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn´t mean that and you are not the one who decide if i get warnings or not.

654801[/snapback]

:lol:

That was irony....you know like when a really hot girl passes by and you say "look at that ugly monster" to your friend.. ;)

i wish my tracks would get 7+ pages of feedback... but obviously, me and other artists here who post tracks aren't as skilled and don't desvere the attention.

think about it.

.x

654862[/snapback]

Try spamming offtopic so everyone knows who you are, and then lashing out at anyone who isn't totally tactful in their comments about your track. It's a guaranteed winner.

Try spamming offtopic so everyone knows who you are, and then lashing out at anyone who isn't totally tactful in their comments about your track.  It's a guaranteed winner.

654932[/snapback]

* Takes notes :P

ut here some imbeciles like stalker only look for fightings, and now i mean it serious, look at my kvr threads, most people helped with no problem but the imbeclile stalker only talks bullshit. I want him to be banned.

Well he is a little crecy sometimes...but we love stalker. No one bans stalker. :ph34r:

Look guys, I as a bulgarian can affirm that we are the most stubborn people ever. This thread really doesn't need 8+ pages only telling radi that his music is alright but has this that and this wrong with it, we all get the point, he gets it but his bulgarian blood will keep him fighting for his honor for the last. I remember a long time ago I posted what I called a "Good goa track" and I got flamed to bits for not being a 9.5/10 track that people immediatly expected. Now you radi, went ahead and said you have a "Hallucinogen" style track.

Go figure the kind of responce people will give ;)

But in the end we're all priateli, right?

;)

Well he is a little crecy sometimes...but we love stalker. No one bans stalker.  :ph34r: 

Look guys, I as a bulgarian can affirm that we are the most stubborn people ever. This thread really doesn't need 8+ pages only telling radi that his music is alright but has this that and this wrong with it, we all get the point, he gets it but his bulgarian blood will keep him fighting for his honor for the last. I remember a long time ago I posted what I called a "Good goa track" and I got flamed to bits for not being a 9.5/10 track that people immediatly expected. Now you radi, went ahead and said you have a "Hallucinogen" style track.

;)

655021[/snapback]

Hey, if you look in a dictionary for stubborn, you will see a big picture of me! I know stubbornes better than anyone in the world... this is BEYOND stubborness.... ;)

Well he is a little crecy sometimes...but we love stalker. No one bans stalker.  :ph34r: 

;)

655021[/snapback]

do you produce oldschool, we could produce something together and show the bulgarians what´s music

*skipping the last few drama pages*

Make sure to compare yourself to Mozart when you post your tune for feedback as well.

:D

654959[/snapback]

thats total PNWNAGE :lol::lol::lol::lol: !!!!!!!!

do you produce oldschool, we could produce something together and show the bulgarians what´s music

655192[/snapback]

dude, he pwns the shit out of you when it comes to skills and musicality and music in general, and he dont seek attention the way you do with your lame ass fighting over nothing [yes, nothing, because your inflated ego is worth a SHIT!] ;)

655021[/snapback]

:wub:

Thanks Synogen

I'm maybe too cracy, and I do own a constructive criticism about this track

I would say like everybody else said already, work more on the mixing and forget about mastering for a while

I would also try to work a little more with the notes and effects used in this track

Maybe use a little bit of automation? Just to varie a little more

So there radi, there is your review without offending. :rolleyes: