Hallucinogen deranger/fluoro neuro style track

radi6404

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are just an ignorant imbecile and have no clue

653222[/snapback]

am I now? cant take critics? even if this was made by simon posford (which it might, I cant remember all his frikkin tracks) I would say that its not so very good mastered.... and you know what, I think you deserve a warning for this totally uncalled for action...

am I now? cant take critics? even if this was made by simon posford (which it might, I cant remember all his frikkin tracks) I would say that its not so very good mastered.... and you know what, I think you deserve a warning for this totally uncalled for action...

653267[/snapback]

this isn´t from simon Posford but from me and it sounds similar to hallucinogen

Nemo, you are awesome, i never thought this of you, i knew you have a german alike behavour but i didn´t know that you have such an behavour, if you want give me another fucking warning, i can understand fully why everyone is leaving here, i will post this on KVr and ask them how the masterin gis and if they tell it is ok or better than you deserve the warning for saying it is bad, i didn´t told you rude words, this aren´t very rude but you still gave me a warning like a teacher or a child. Man, you can´t take anything like a man but give warnings imedialy like a child, you are very laughable. Le´ts see what charlie will say now, he already doesn´t post like many others because everyone is using the reportbutton but if you as a admin put me down like that just because you are an admin and think you are someone better than me is just ridiculous

Nemo, you are awesome, i never thought this of you, i knew you have a german alike behavour but i didn´t know that you have such an behavour, if you want give me another fucking warning, i can understand fully why everyone is leaving here, i will post this on KVr and ask them how the masterin gis and if they tell it is ok or better than you deserve the warning for saying it is bad, i didn´t told you rude words, this aren´t very rude but you still gave me a warning like a teacher or a child.

653279[/snapback]

i think that calling someone an Ignorant Imbecile is a very rude thing to say to someone, its a very hard insult. You could have done that in another way I believe, and I hope it teaches you to chose your wording right the next time. It is MY opinion that your track is not very well mastered, and you have to be able to take that critizism.

As an artist, you will have to take all kinds of critizism, and you failed on your first attempt. I dont think that Colin for instance would chose such wording when getting bad words for his work, and neither do I think that Hallucinogen would do.

Why was it badly mastered? The kickdrum is none existant on my monitors, it loses drive because of that, the hihats drown a bit as well, and the eq'ing on some of the synths has to be done.

If you would have asked me nicely what is so bad about it, I would have explained directly, and no harm would have been done...

And I dont think that I am better than you, I think that you need more practice that is all, but totally uncalled for, calling someone an ignorant imbecile, is not on.

Nemo, you are awesome, i never thought this of you, i knew you have a german alike behavour but i didn´t know that you have such an behavour, if you want give me another fucking warning, i can understand fully why everyone is leaving here, i will post this on KVr and ask them how the masterin gis and if they tell it is ok or better than you deserve the warning for saying it is bad, i didn´t told you rude words, this aren´t very rude but you still gave me a warning like a teacher or a child.

653279[/snapback]

:lol:

I don't know anything about mastering, so I will not say anything whether the mastering of this one is good or bad (but I must agree that it is kinda strange why you suddenly got such an outburst up there, Radi? And totally unmotivated as it appears to me...).

Anyway, to the track ... I really didn't expect you to be that skilled with synths, Radi. Respect for the synthesizers. I could not do that, no way. It's even quite good despite this is not the type of psychedelic trance I love.

If you want constructive critics, then I'd recommend you to improve the kick as somebody said earlier. It's so soft that it's hardly audible. A more powerful kick wouldn't do bad. And the same with the bassline too - I can hardly hear it. And yes, it's kinda monotonous too ... you should bring in another melody somehow, a change in the track ... whatever, it's up to you. But first improve bass and kick please...

Apart from that I like it. And respect to the synth work again, I really didn't expect this :)

But you must say that the mastering is fine

653195[/snapback]

no i must not, because actually it sounds very bad.... sorry man :(

653209[/snapback]

you are just an ignorant imbecile and have no clue

653222[/snapback]

LOL!

By the way Radi, I think you don't understand nothing about mastering :blink:

You always say, but its "uncompressed non-mastered musicf", which sounds so ignorant

Anyone who really knows about mastering, know you don't know nothing about it, otherwise you wouldn't use such terms heh?

By the way, I remember this track. I didn't like it at all, and it does sounds badly produced

I never really understand what about such hype comments

Noobs, I guess

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

as for track - its ok, the kick sounds too dull/muddy, and those percussion sounds as nemo mentioned, they are bit annoying. track itself is bit too monotone, imo.

:)

and how come you used FL studio on this track, werent you the one dissing it as not good enough with bad synthesizers?

Radi man,

An artist becomes better by feedback from others.

The synth work sounds cool. The kickdrum and bassline is too soft and could use more kick and strength. This is an easy thing to fix.

I like how the song starts off, the initial melodies. The track has some very good ideas (especially with synths) but it gets too repetitive and uninteresting by the 3rd or 4th minute.

With some work this thing could be better, much better.

IMO

In general:

The level of the track is way too low - it peaks at -3.8dB. There's also a lot of DC in the track, which isn't good for soundsystems if you want to play it loud.

If the track was mastered to sound like it was written in 1996 it's too compressed; the breakdown is the same level as the main body of the track. Back then there was much more light and shade in the dynamics, and things weren't so squashed. On the other hand, if the track was mastered to sound like a modern release, it's 3.7dB too quiet, there's not enough bass in it and the shakers are a little overpowering. It could also do with a little EQ in the midrange.

With a few tweaks I reckon this might well have found a label back in the day; it's psychedelic and very trancy. However there's no top end in it other than the shakers, and for that true old-school sound you'd need to put an offbeat open hihat in there :) The snare is too quiet and it could, IMO, do with more variation. Each sound needs EQ, even if only to get rid of the low-end rubbish, and it's crying out for FX other than delay. Melodically it's much simpler than the Hallucinogen tracks I remember, but it certainly has that old-school sound.

So this should sound like "Mr. Godford"?

well, i'll say a few words and then run away ...

The percussion stays almost the same the whole song. It really brakes down the entire song. percussion can add alot in a song. Melodies are important but it's the percussion & breaks that build the drive in a song.

I like the acid sounds and melodies, but there is not enough diversity in it. It feels like the same patterns are repeated over & over again the entire song.

The quality and choice of your VST sounds however is very good but you should work more on the structure of the song.

But this is the first song i hear from you and i never expected it to be this "good"

so keep up the good work.

hey Radi, you wanna listen to some tracks i made now and tell me how bad they are?

clicky

clicky

:ph34r:

lollers, i was drinking a nice beer when reading this and now my keyboard and screen are all wet.  I bursted in laughter. 

653362[/snapback]

i do feel so clueless now, and I had the same reaction as you....

i will post this on KVr and ask them how the masterin gis and if they tell it is ok or better than you deserve the warning for saying it is bad, i didn´t told you rude words, this aren´t very rude but you still gave me a warning like a teacher or a child.

653279[/snapback]

Yeah, your other Hallucinogen based thread on KVR last month went REAL WELL. Heck, they call you a pedophile over there too, people wanting your house to burn down and the bulgarian police to snag you. It is quite the cracy thread.

Radi/Baniev's cracy thread.

Yeah, your other Hallucinogen based thread on KVR last month went REAL WELL. Heck, they call you a pedophile over there too, people wanting your house to burn down and the bulgarian police to snag you. It is quite the cracy thread.

Radi/Baniev's cracy thread.

653456[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Omg Radi

I cant bellieve you said such things

So, you want to be "the guy who carry on Simon Postford work"? :D

Radi, I just read the whole thread and.... :mellow:

You are amazingly ignorant, and a liar

A cracy liar

People were obviously accusing you for posting pics of young girls, or should I say under aged? and I believe in EVERY single word they said it, I know you posted them, we all know you. All the evidences were there, even the Bulgaria cracy comments

You are like this, and then you say you didn't, obviously with that "show me the thread" argumment

Besides, isn't that your third account there? Trolling larck anyone?

Oh and for everyone else who think/thught radi is a fake account, think again

Oh and for God sakes! Show us the thread where people say your music is greatly mastered