MTV Music Awards

ProSect

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collin you piece of cunt :ph34r: pwnd me! and you wanted to post it by yourself till I was kind enough :)

Hehehe, btw I was sad cause that's the country I came from :ph34r:

Funny stuff, I wonder who choose the winners?

ND

well, not everything is lost. there is this girl in the skazi pic with huge boobs.. and a nice blonde when that dj sungirl (lol) received the award.

what i mean is, if any of us get as famous as them, at least we'll have some nice pieces of ass around us! =)

j/k.. this is absolutely insane.. i thought it was a bad joke at first

Who the hell is "Sun Girl"? Couldn't they nominate a slightly more obscure person?

360348[/snapback]

she's obscure enough for me, despite her name....

seen her once, and that party is listed in my top 10

I can't decide between funny and wrong.

i live in bucharest romania and we romanians always tend to compare things with our ex-communists - "in transition" neighbours. What happens in Moscow is an exception in this area. I guess there are some factors that would explain the whole situation but still it's somehow of a shock.

<_<

So I wonder ... how does it feel to live in a society where psy is "almost" mainstream.

I decided: I'll go with confused ... :(

beh, i really dont fukcing care! its so stupid to pay attention on that, i mean - theres no point :rolleyes: ! its lame, not only pics, but those "omg, is this for real", "aw, thats dissgusting" and so on, i dont give a shit, so "should" every openminded one do too ;), u earn nothing from that "omg omg" attitude and sitting by pc and bitching like 45yo virgin wont make u better person too... it might suck u in some day - this attitude ;)...

its childish and has nothing to do with goa-psy scene, theire not part of the scene, its not psychedelic , mkay ;)! get it :ph34r: ?!

beh, i really dont fukcing care! its so stupid to pay attention on that, i mean - theres no point  :rolleyes: ! its lame, not only pics, but those "omg, is this for real", "aw, thats dissgusting" and so on, i dont give a shit, so "should" every openminded one do too ;), u earn nothing from that "omg omg" attitude and sitting by pc and bitching like 45yo virgin wont make u better person too... it might suck u in some day - this attitude ;)...

its childish and has nothing to do with goa-psy scene, theire not part of the scene, its not psychedelic , mkay ;)! get it :ph34r: ?!

361013[/snapback]

hmm so you would not call it bitching what you are doing??

don't get pissed because it's your country.

the german sene is fucked up, too....

hmm so you would not call it bitching what you are doing??

don't get pissed because it's your country.

the german sene is fucked up, too....

361061[/snapback]

it isn't his country...

but I don't support reger anyway... the same can be said about Skazi and neo fuflon ('fuflo' in russian means 'crap', so 'fuflon' is the funny word to name full on), but people don't accept this kind of shit, they resist it. Just like we do if we see such bullshit going on.