After all this years...

Lost Buddha

5-I got tired of it i find it now too old n boring.

i have just listened to this music too much.

324307[/snapback]

one vote tracke down... Ban him

only one to go ???

Posted Image

Guest djnemo

I want new and fresh sounding music, not some plagiate of something that already was. No MATTER what genre or subgenre ;)

No, I do NOT want GOA as it was, back! I want Goa, with new views and sounds....

EDIT: Oh yeah, and WHICH goa do you want back? I started listening to Goa in 1991-1992, and there was a lot of changes until 1996-98 and then "psy" changed a LOT.... so WHICH goa are you talking about? :)

:huh:

What ?

You ?

324577[/snapback]

yes ... :) don't take me wrong... i still love the old goa tracks i have at home, but for me the artists exploited all the possibilities of goa trance... i think the best goa trance was made years ago and the new goa trance i hear doesnot bring anything new (there are exceptions, the Ka-sol track...)...and i have to admit that even the old classics by Astral projection, Hallucinogen, Chi-AD, Etnica, Dimension 5... lost their magic now, i still like them but they lost their magic, which i think is a normal thing...

yes ... :)  don't take me wrong... i still love the old goa tracks i have at home, but for me the artists exploited all the possibilities of goa trance... i think the best goa trance was made years ago and the new goa trance i hear doesnot bring anything new (there are exceptions, the Ka-sol track...)...and i have to admit that even the old classics by Astral projection, Hallucinogen, Chi-AD, Etnica, Dimension 5... lost their magic now, i still like them but they lost their magic, which i think is a normal thing...

324609[/snapback]

When someone creates magic, it is never lost. You just need to refresh it. Then it seems you still haven't found all of the goa classix...I did my best to find as much as possible, and to tell you the truth, I am still enjoying in it as much as I did before...Maybe I am a crazy guy... :unsure:

When someone creates magic, it is never lost. You just need to refresh it. Then it seems you still haven't found all of the goa classix...I did my best to find as much as possible, and to tell you the truth, I am still enjoying in it as much as I did before...Maybe I am a crazy guy... :unsure:

324615[/snapback]

its just a matter of personality and toughts , maybe if he drops goa from a good time off he will find that magic again...

doesnt matter wat people think really to me i still love goa music as it was and as still is.

i dropped goa from a while so that i can clear my mind , but i will soon get some new stuff n new ideas will come.. to be honest i think everything in psytrance music was already explored and music will always be just music lol :D drums , synths , sounds , just made to listen layed down in yer couch or at a party just to PARTY!!!! :D

EDIT: the future is on Nitzhonot :D