Which fullon release do you like completely ?

Guest Rain

Sorry but I forget one more :rolleyes:

INTERGALACTIC-The Future

329110[/snapback]

Oh yes, I also love this album. Especially the track The Future, what a bomb!!

i have a friend who loves this cd just as much as you do and seeing as how the man is an upcoming producer (with the three 3 years of sound engineering and all) and one of the people that introduce me to this genre i trust his taste :)

329113[/snapback]

Good to hear I'm not the only one who likes it!!! :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albums that jump into my mind:

Space Buddha - Storm Reaction

Eskimo - Take a look out there

Electric Universe - Cosmic Experience

Shift - Excession

Damage - Accidental Damage

Suria - Logical Evolution

Scorb - Scorb

And also the Psysex remix album, it rocks!

psysex - remixed 2005

psyfactor - evil inside 2005

...madnesssssssssssssssssssss

331214[/snapback]

Psysex, yes. But the psyfactor album aint that choochoo good.

Madness? Listen to Psykovsky and Fungus Funk instead.

Psysex, yes. But the psyfactor album aint that choochoo good.

Madness? Listen to Psykovsky and Fungus Funk instead.

331387[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D:D

i still cant understand - why the people who like fullon music always trying to say shit on public about opposite style like night trance music)?

and again! im not trying to make the mainstream trance which all others making...

just what i like)

u like happy fullon music? why are u listening dark night hardcore? for what? to spread out bad words on it?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

i still cant understand - why the people who like fullon music always trying to say shit on public about opposite style like night trance music)?

and again! im not trying to make the mainstream trance which all others making...

just what i like)

u like happy fullon music? why are u listening dark night hardcore? for what? to spread out bad words on it?

331875[/snapback]

eh, I think he was saying he doesn't like your album because it's not very good, not because it's dark. and I agree with him. I just don't find it very psychedelic. It's too much power, not enough tweak for me. Then again I don't like any of the recent 'power dark' psy like Azax or Seroxat, any of that crap. so sue me.

as to full-on, try the recent Orion release, it's decent. also, v/a Tribal Maker is pretty good. Artax album is nice. some other comps i can't remember right now.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

331875[/snapback]

what do you mean? That Full-On fans (regardless of which full-on taste the person has) Talk shit about Night trance music? .. Dont make sense, but please explain. And if a fluffy puffy kid from god knows where likes "Vibe Tribe" and hates dark psy. Then.. well.. who cares.

just what i like)

331875[/snapback]

I know you dont and I apriciate your album to some extent. But I feel it's a classic example of how the sound of dark psy, psycore or night trance (call it what you want) will and does sound when it gets more popular. It's for me just copies of "masters" like Fungus and psykovsky. Difference between yours and their music (for me) is that they produce dark and psychedelic music to the bone (some exeptions, yes) But your album is more club and crown friendly. But dont misunderstand me. Your not commercial, not at all. Your album is just a tad boring, well produced, but boring. This is about my taste in the dark genre. So please dont take it personal. But hey. Maybe your next album will be better and more cleaver. =) (did you even read my review?)

331875[/snapback]

:o:o:huh::o:o

Is this a comment to me!? ... Because I LOVE dark night trance. love love love it. You should see my collection of "real" dark music. I bet we got very simular taste, because i'm trying to make "psycore" music my self, and it sounds pretty much like your music, lol. But hey, i'm a amatoutr, no doubt. Have you heard Ghreg on Earth? .. Thats what I like. But then again, Ghreg on Earth is night trance, but in another frequincy then you.

btw. I defend dark psy .. you should see my thread in isratrance.com about "dark Psy" beeing faithful to the old concept of psychedelic Goa.

eh, I think he was saying he doesn't like your album because it's not very good, not because it's dark. and I agree with him. I just don't find it very psychedelic. It's too much power, not enough tweak for me. Then again I don't like any of the recent 'power dark' psy like Azax or Seroxat, any of that crap. so sue me. .

332185[/snapback]

Thanks for understanding and thanks for having your head on your shoulder

peace

you know with goatrance you have cd's you like from the beginning until the end...

but I never met a fullon cd that I liked from the beginning until the end, only single tracks...

so tell me ???

316680[/snapback]

well i have the same problem as you! full on is just for pussy's :D ! Oldskool 4-ever

well i have the same problem as you! full on is just for pussy's :D ! Oldskool 4-ever

332266[/snapback]

lol, Westmalle present :lol:

Well, I just realised there is 1 more full on cd I like too, and that's Silicon Sound, as already mentioned, I was forgotten that one a long time ago... but Nexus 6 is great :)