Best Newschoolers...

seraph

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two choices are Filteria and Talpa.. 2 styles but their music is so great.

I like also Ypsilon 5... a very good artist too.

I'm happy to see thoses labels ( Suntrip, Sundance, Tranceform...) bringing back psychedelic melodies in Trance.

Ok, you can say, there is melodies in full on releases.... but that's commercial melodies without meaning. Old school ( or new school.. I don't know how to call it) Goa Trance has something more... You feel something when you listen that kind of sound, something weird, something huge... Something that go to your mind.

Hope to see more and more artists and labels releasing this sound.

• 2 weeks later...

Filteria for sure. I still listen to his album almost everyday. Maximal, melodic powerful, ecstatic!

Next is Talpa. Amazing album again with classics tracks like No Place To Hide, My Kingdom and Dragon Tale.

Next is SynSUN. Again amazing album and different style. Zygote and Ceremony OMG!

Ethereal is good but not outstanding, Ypsilon 5 is better IMO.

From the rest I've heard only 1 or 2 tracks so I can't give an opinion.

hmm, what I don't get is how did I get mentioned in there when I wasn't in the list even?? :blink::huh:

I'll just hide and observe the next set of events vErY cArEfuLlY :ph34r:

P.S. hi to all :D

hmm, what I don't get is how did I get mentioned in there when I wasn't in the list even??  :blink:  :huh:

I'll just hide and observe the next set of events vErY cArEfuLlY  :ph34r:

P.S. hi to all  :D

348093[/snapback]

We are waiting for the album =]

---------------------------------------------

In the end of the month Khetzal will be the winner, I guess =)

but u will give it as soon my next track will get released....

:P

dont lose the hope im still alive , Lost Buddha will play live in Belgium for the 2nd time in November.  :)

347839[/snapback]

Hehe can wait for your next stuff! I was amazed that Metamorphosis was a really crazy track. I always thought (don't ask why) that your tracks would be less intense but after Metamorphosis I changed my mind. Please release even more powerful tracks with more melodies! I was born for maximal Goa! :)

Hehe can wait for your next stuff! I was amazed that Metamorphosis was a really crazy track. I always thought (don't ask why) that your tracks would be less intense but after Metamorphosis I changed my mind. Please release even more powerful tracks with more melodies! I was born for maximal Goa!  :)

348322[/snapback]

my stuff is getting more deep n psychedelic , so im sure ull dig it ;) º

mystical , deep , psychedelic , goa melodies , acid , much stuff to tell about , im working hard on it :)

my stuff is getting more deep n psychedelic , so im sure ull dig it  ;) º

mystical , deep , psychedelic , goa melodies , acid , much stuff to tell about , im working hard on it  :)

348371[/snapback]

Great! Keep walking ;)

Talpa is my choice!

Accually I found that Filteria is not that new school in his (or their) sound, it's sort of like the Pleiadians - Family of Light from 1999, but sounds nice though! I could just be me feeling like that when I listened too it!?!?! :ph34r:

Ormion, i thought you might like these,.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

348328[/snapback]

here's another

Posted Image

and another one

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

In the end of the month Khetzal will be the winner, I guess =)

348132[/snapback]

we should start a new one with khetzal in as vote option...

I bet he wins from filteria...

I would vote for khetzal  :)

375355[/snapback]

Told ya... =)

• 11 months later...

to me the best new skool producers are Filteria (a big live act blast thats 4 sure) , Khetzal (the goa maestro) , Goasia (psygoatrance master) , Ethereal (beautiful psychedelic atmopheres blended with goa beats) , Mindsphere (goacore master) , Infinite Dimensions , Travma , Astrancer (pure new skool brazilian act , UNMISSABLE) ... and some more i cant record their names atm.

Talpa doesn't belong in this poll. it has nothing to do with neo-Goa.

thank freakin god.

311988[/snapback]

that´s aktually very true, Talpa has apsolutely nothing to do with newschool, the best newschooler is Ypsilon5 imo, altough Khetzal isn´t that bad either, Ka sol does also newschool, doesn´t he, i listened to a newschool track of him but don´t know wheather all his tunes are newschool. Oh lost buddha is here, i don´t know if he´s very good because i didn´t listen to his music yet, could you recommend something from you lost buddha?

Btw, why can´t i see the poll?