Best Newschoolers...

seraph

Well, it is not pure goa trance in its true form...

And could you explain why don't you like it so much ?

You like Pleiadians, why are you bothered by this ?

:unsure:

315940[/snapback]

I like all goatrance but I almost hate filteria ... filteria doens't leava anything behind... no respect, doesn't tell a story, doesn't create the need for more... to many chaotic melodies... over and over... I call it cheap...

the touch with goatrance is the right melodie at the right time...

filteria is always melody... but it's my taste... I always prefer subtile trance... the same with fullon and progressive... subtile trance is my cup of tea....

non - direct satisfaction but once & while something more...

listen to etic - feedback released in 2005.... fullon with non satisfaction... I like it a lot...

it's taste...

i just cant stand his style - sorry :D

i liked his track on the APSARA compilation more :)_

315971[/snapback]

I second that althoug I'm a huge goatrance fan !

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't compare Filteria to Pleiadians. At the first listen it sounds like Pleiadians but isn't really comming close imo.

The melodies Pleiadians use are far more intelligent and clear. Filteria uses alot of sounds to create a melody but if you listen carefully there most of the time isn't any good melody behind them, an empty box. The sounds he uses are mostly the same or very similar and so he creates a feeling that you have already heard it a 1000 times before.

And then we are only speaking about the melodies. Then there is storrytelling wich he could probably enhance. But I think he isn't capable of making mindblowing melodies to take you high up there. Which is essential when we are talking about goatrance.

I like all goatrance but I almost hate filteria ... filteria doens't leava anything behind... no respect, doesn't tell a story, doesn't create the need for more... to many chaotic melodies... over and over... I call it cheap...

the touch with goatrance is the right melodie at the right time...

filteria is always melody... but it's my taste... I always prefer subtile trance... the same with fullon and progressive... subtile trance is my cup of tea....

non - direct satisfaction but once & while something more...

listen to etic - feedback released in 2005.... fullon with non satisfaction... I like it a lot...

it's taste...

I second that althoug I'm a huge goatrance fan !

315974[/snapback]

Hmm, i would like to start by saying: i understand we all have different taste. I don't get upset when people don't like my music. I try to learn something by them so i can make more people happy (if that is possible).

However, i would like to ask something Rain.. EVERYTIME you can write something negative about me, you do it.. have i made something to offend you or something? Why all this hate? I feel you have passed the "opinions" and now its hate..

Hmm, i would like to start by saying: i understand we all have different taste. I don't get upset when people don't like my music. I try to learn something by them so i can make more people happy (if that is possible).

However, i would like to ask something Rain.. EVERYTIME you can write something negative about me, you do it.. have i made something to offend you or something? Why all this hate? I feel you have passed the "opinions" and now its hate..

316021[/snapback]

woooooooooow wooooooooow never wanted to offended you...

it's the third time I write about your music in my entire life... I don't like your musci and I'm a big old skool fan and people always directly ask me HUH why don't you like filteria cause you're an old skool fan...

I talked about with anoebis and he understands me... I just prefer the subtile trance not the 100% overmelodic trance... sorry...

to be honest... I must say I judged your music but I never judged you as a person... don't know why you suddenly feel that way...

we are grown ups... don't interpreate wrong filteria... your tracks on apsara was GREAT and I was the first one to admit that ...

so ;)

hope this answer bring back the good vibes :unsure:

I respet you so mucht just like I respect ethereal for still keeping the old skool idea alive...

you have no idea how much I love you for just creating old skool in the year 2004...

woooooooooow wooooooooow never wanted to offended you...

it's the third time I write about your music in my entire life... I don't like your musci and I'm a big old skool fan and people always directly ask me HUH why don't you like filteria cause you're an old skool fan...

I talked about with anoebis and he understands me... I just prefer the subtile trance not the 100% overmelodic trance... sorry...

to be honest... I must say I judged your music but I never judged you as a person... don't know why you suddenly feel that way...

we are grown ups... don't interpreate wrong filteria... your tracks on apsara was GREAT and I was the first one to admit that ...

so  ;)

hope this answer bring back the good vibes  :unsure:

316022[/snapback]

Its far more then 3 times. i read it today on 2 topics.. this and on misted muppet topic..

Anyway, as i said before. I don't mind you dissliking my music (it would be boring if everyone liked the same), but i fellt/feel it went to far.. So i wanted to ask why all this. And yes, we are adults and should be able to discuss things.

anyway, i feel that i have taken enough space in this topic.. so no more about this (sorry people for disturbing)

if you want to answer me rain, then pm please..

And back to the topic. Still Leo (still have no artist name) is the best for me

Its far more then 3 times. i read it today on 2 topics.. this and on misted muppet topic..

Anyway, as i said before. I don't mind you dissliking my music (it would be boring if everyone liked the same), but i fellt/feel it went to far.. So i wanted to ask why all this. And yes, we are adults and should be able to discuss things.

anyway, i feel that i have taken enough space in this topic.. so no more about this (sorry people for disturbing)

if you want to answer me rain, then pm please..

And back to the topic. Still Leo (still have no artist name) is the best for me

316030[/snapback]

everything solved by pm and I'm glad too... respect you thousand times for keeping the old skool a live my friend...

different taste that's all but that's live ;)

Leo = Spindrift?

i would like to check his album asap...

316049[/snapback]

No, another Leo. No releases so far, but apparantly an amazing talent - there will be a track by this Leo and Filteria on the next Filteria album.

And about the filteria bashing here - while everyone is entitled to an opinion, I think many of you need to give his music more time. Also, the new material is very improved in terms of structure and storytelling. For full power, blasting melodic trance, noone can touch his stuff. And I'd say that even if he wasn't a friend of mine.

How some of you can consider Ethereal a worthy competitor is beyond me though, because to me it goes nowhere and lacks any structural dynamics.

(edit: typos)

Well, of course you are in the poll... ;)

316145[/snapback]

wow dat was fast! :P

i know yer my fan Seraph more Lost Buddha stuff will come up soon. its very hard to do something so good as metamorphosis , i think metamorphosis is my greatest masterpiece and me next release haves to be even better than metamorphosis and starting histories isnt easy and specially in goa music.But im planning to remix When the Universe was created... or ill start other song.I already started lots of stuff but it isnt anything exited to listen to.I want to surprise everyone again like i did in metamorphosis. everyone got astounished to listen a old skool 96 goa track style in 2005! ;)

What ever happend to that promising album ? :P

316153[/snapback]

that will take some time , i just recovered hehe something will come up soon...

About filteria , Jannis big respekt 2 ur great track out in apsara i love it. Tiny Universe isnt tiny at all its a big massive huge track.I love it.Peace. :)

I think that all of u people have to stop bashing the artists who spend so much time in front of monotonous piece a crap pc´s :P composing and creating great music.if u people dont like their music dont listen to it , simple isnt it? ;)B) but also dont need to bash other artists like Ethereal which i love his music and they´re my friends aswell. :)

Just keep ur opinions for urselves.

RESPEKT thats all. :)

that will take some time , i just recovered hehe something will come up soon...

About filteria , Jannis big respekt 2 ur great track out in apsara i love it. Tiny Universe isnt tiny at all its a big massive huge track.I love it.Peace. :)

I think that all of u people have to stop bashing the artists who spend so much time in front of monotonous piece a crap pc´s  :P composing and creating great music.if u people dont like their music dont listen to it , simple isnt it? ;)  B)  but also dont need to bash other artists like Ethereal which i love his music and they´re my friends aswell. :)

Just keep ur opinions for urselves.

RESPEKT thats all. :)

316160[/snapback]

keep our opinions to ourself ... this is a goa forum and we can't say anything negative about an artist or what ??? :blink:

TASTE EXISTS !

keep our opinions to ourself ... this is a goa forum and we can't say anything negative about an artist or what ???  :blink:

TASTE EXISTS !

316163[/snapback]

heheh u flamer :P but u dont need 2 be so harsh bout filteria Rain , just keep a low profile and besides drop the bad flows and join me army ;)

A hard choice too, but Ethereal does it for me. Anyway I'd buy an album from every artist from the list.

The problem is not who's the best, but why there's so few of them? This needs to be solved and we'll see more of newschoolish killlarghs! Take E-Mantra for example... Merrow (http://www.merr0w.tk/)... oh, well...

311989[/snapback]

yea man i must say that E-Mantra´s fucking goood!

And about the filteria bashing here - while everyone is entitled to an opinion, I think many of you need to give his music more time. Also, the new material is very improved in terms of structure and storytelling. For full power, blasting melodic trance, noone can touch his stuff.

316087[/snapback]

actually i couldn't agree more.

i listened to one of Filteria's tracks from his album (i think it was Domestic Modulator), the moment was bad, my mood was in big contradiction with the music genre and at that moment, and at that time i labeled his music as "headache giver" .. maybe my brain didn't accept too many layers at that time ahaha :). and then Apsara came to me, with Yesod's track that made me wanna pay some "hard" attention to this compilation. and so i said "ok, let's check Filteria's track". very good! i don't know, maybe it's the beginning of the track that makes your energy go up along with the melody... and makes you want more and more :)

but i realised i have to take time to listen to Sky Input properly before i make an opinnion about his music. he is definately good, i hope to see him perform live one day, no matter if i decide i like more than just Tiny Universe or not (i'm talking about his releases so far). i just suck, cause i have maybe 5-6 albums i didn't have time to listen properly yet and i hate that. i will soon though!

maybe that's also why i didn't vote in the poll either? anyway, you can't get a winner, a best "newschooler" .. because it's all a matter of taste.

they're all good artists.

@ ukiro: i'm still hoping for a recent mix by you ... :)

i aint the most voted but well at least im on the poll  :P  ;) lloloolol

cheers.

316143[/snapback]

i guess those who get released by Suntrip Records may be more lucky :) haha

they tend to get a lot of attention from us, psynewsers. we all know why.

About the bashing...

Most people are assholes. Yea, it's a fact. Most people doesn't know how to be humble or act appropriate in different situations.

SO... If something has turned from "opinion" to "hate" it's likely it's something not even worth paying any attention to at all.

Let them be assholes. As simple as that.

About the bashing...

Most people are assholes. Yea, it's a fact. Most people doesn't know how to be humble or act appropriate in different situations.

SO... If something has turned from "opinion" to "hate" it's likely it's something not even worth paying any attention to at all.

Let them be assholes. As simple as that.

316290[/snapback]

Did I say I hated him :ph34r: ?

Did I say I hated him  :ph34r: ?

316424[/snapback]

You did say "hate filteria", that's what I mean about not being humble or act appropriate in different situations. What I said mostly goes for people in general though so please don't take it so personally.