Best Newschoolers...

seraph

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we'll see some new acts soon :)

321700[/snapback]

hopefully i hope so , the more the better , more where to choose and more styles where to listen to (hopefully i dont want more clones , enough!) so that u guys get yer empty stomachs full of goa music. :)

just give time to time cause most of the new skool goa production came in learning all by themselves , no one at least taught me how to produce goa music...

keep your faith thats all.Dont forget Goa isnt just all about music..

its a goa music  style that u never listened before..  :)

324507[/snapback]

Ummm, I think I already heard that kind of goa style, it just hasn't been made for 8 years... ;)

Well there are no tracks right now on the net and I dont think there will be in the future.

BUT he has released a track @ ResonantEarth. V/A - Sinister Sunrise, second track called 'Neural Vortex'. You can listen to it / download it for free but I don't know what the quality of the mp3 is.

Enjoy! =)

Guest E-Mantra

hey guys...

workin'' ..new materials

i don't know what to do ..with the new project Neurosect i was starting

dark stuff..but i read your posts and...some of my friends tell me that i should

stick with the E-Mantra project.....so....with the new vsti technology i was manage to push my sound further...this new ..will be an oldschool trax but with the new ssynths..

big respekkt to lost budhha and to all ...that listen that kind of music...

OLDSCHOOL IS NOT DEAD

KEEP THE VIBE

E-Mantra/ Neurosect

hey guys...

workin'' ..new materials

dark stuff..but i read your posts and...some of my friends tell me that i should

stick with the E-Mantra project.....so....with the new vsti technology i was manage to push my sound further...this new ..will be an oldschool trax but with the new ssynths..

big respekkt to lost budhha and to all ...that  listen that kind of music...

OLDSCHOOL IS NOT DEAD

KEEP THE VIBE

E-Mantra/ Neurosect

328222[/snapback]

This makes me really happy :D , keep up the good work. Hope to hear some nice tracks from you in the future.

hey guys...

workin'' ..new materials

OLDSCHOOL IS NOT DEAD

KEEP THE VIBE

E-Mantra/ Neurosect

328222[/snapback]

;)

hey guys...

workin'' ..new materials

OLDSCHOOL IS NOT DEAD

KEEP THE VIBE

E-Mantra/ Neurosect

328222[/snapback]

Hey, Emanuel! I'm happy to see you here and even more happy to know that you decided to stick with oldschool! C U!

maybe E-Mantra will become a SunTripper too in the future or maybe someday ill just start a goa label of me own.....

328315[/snapback]

Well I hope so! =)

hey guys...

workin'' ..new materials

OLDSCHOOL IS NOT DEAD

KEEP THE VIBE

E-Mantra/ Neurosect

328222[/snapback]

Hey man, glad you are here...Keep up the good work, don't let go E-Mantra project already, you just started it... ;)

Lost Buddha gave good idea about becoming Sun Tripper...think about it...

Cheers

Suntrip is already keeping an eye on E-Mantra for some time :P He told he would stop making new school, but i'm pleasantly surprised that he may continue...

Way not starting 2 projects... One for the darker music and one for goa trance? :)

Suntrip is already keeping an eye on E-Mantra for some time :P He told he would stop making new school, but i'm pleasantly surprised that he may continue...

Way not starting 2 projects... One for the darker music and one for goa trance? :)

329821[/snapback]

oh no, not another dark producer .. :)