IM & Yahel co opt.

RAH

This was actually a really big hit back in 2003. Was released in a lot of different compilations and was released by Eat Static. Definately a remarkable tune. Or atleast was, when it was originally released.

293255[/snapback]

totally missded that one i thought it was unreleased killar (just like the rest of this compilation) oh well...

actually the whole compilation is made up of older tracks... they were all released...

u should check the psysex track, a total bomb...

the astrix track for ex was released in 2002 i think...

it's just a best hit compilation...

actually the whole compilation is made up of older tracks... they were all released...

u should check the psysex track, a total bomb...

the astrix track for ex was released in 2002 i think...

it's just a best hit compilation...

293276[/snapback]

"best hits' is very debate-able, to each their own i suppose i just don't follow that realm of psy too much so i had no clue...

This was actually a really big hit back in 2003. Was released in a lot of different compilations and was released by Eat Static. Definately a remarkable tune. Or atleast was, when it was originally released.

293255[/snapback]

It was remarkable that this totally average track was released on 8 million compilations.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

I agree with Khogg, Electro Panic is the most awful cooperation made by IM, just $ money thing crap.

Eeeeeeelllectro Pppaniiccc ..  :huh:

This track was used on the intro of OTT's "Blümenkraft".

The person is in the club.. Leaves, turns on gooood music :)

293195[/snapback]

IS THAT IT? oh that's good... I never could figure out what tune he was making fun of. What a good choice!

It was remarkable that this totally average track was released on 8 million compilations.

293430[/snapback]

Exactly. One gets to thinking it's a lot worse than it really is, simply because it had an obnoxious amount of exposure. Urrrrgh.

I was hoping for a new IM & Yahel track but instead I have to read abou the old Electro Panic track... The track is not that bad, I was expecting more from this collaboration (yes, I like IM and Yahel...) but it's ok if you ask me.

AGREE.

294171[/snapback]

agree

from Yahel`s "Private Collection" which is pretty snotty itself (meaning israeli sound)

"Electro panic" was one of my unfavourites