Nothing Lasts

ensign

anyone know of an update on this?? this wait is killing me!

it also bothers me how on one page of www.twisted.co.uk it says may 22, and the other may 28....

-ensign

262187[/snapback]

its MAY 19th here today.

3 more days to go

i just hope it lives up to all the hype its getting since most CDs these days don't.

I don't expect much from it in the hopes that Im not utterly dissapointed if its not all that great. hence, im not really sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for it to come out.:)

What really annoys me is that they said it would be available for order 2-3 weeks before relase. Well guess what? Its not!!

262329[/snapback]

Oh, trust me, it will be... but the release won't be before July. :P

its MAY 19th here today.

3 more days to go

262353[/snapback]

I can't keep up the hope of it being released on that date. :(

Tell us what they say, I believe it's for pre-ordering as of now.

(they haven't alerted me about the orderability even though I used that "tell me" function on their site!)

could someone just sticky a damn shpongle topic? there are thousands of them about their upcoming album...

OLD!

sucks  a bit too much that i can't buy it with visa electron :(

262731[/snapback]

How are you ever going to get it? By waiting until it's released in Finland? That'll take long! :lol:

How are you ever going to get it? By waiting until it's released in Finland? That'll take long!  :lol:

262835[/snapback]

mots psyshops accept visa electron, as do play.com and cdon.com.. and then there's also ofcourse cod..

and £12.00 = $??.??

something like $25.00?

262994[/snapback]

Twisted's prices have always been way to high, their website is never updated in time, when it is updated the information is incorrect, and the release dates are never correct. I love weird music, but their weird way of making business isn't equally appealing.