Videogames sample tracks?

Ormion

There was a thread a while ago about a member here that had used the gamescore of Final Fantasy 7. He added a link for Downloading. I havent heard it my self, but people said it was good ect. I really love FF7, and would love to hear the tracks. But I cant find it on the search. (I have realized that I am not a good forum searcher, hehe) ... So if anyone finds it, please post it here.

*listens to it*

which lyrics?

252760[/snapback]

"We are building a crime syndicate of extra-ordinary magnitude.

We extort money in the tradition of our ancestors.

You honour our family. You have our gratitude'

'Hey Aruzo,

I gotta warning for you from Bald Man Sonetti;

Cross him again,

I'll stick a gun up your ass,

And blow yor f*ckin' eyeballs out - Capiche?

Nice work kid, but the shit's hit the f*ckin' fan!

The cops are crawling up my ass and the flaslight's lookin' for ya!

I booked you a flight to San Andreas."

definitely the most amazing game i ever played.

square created a masterpiece with that one!  :wub:

253072[/snapback]

O gno. Another Square fanboy.

*clubs cryion with a seal*

...shit. I think I killed it.

Seriously though, I uploaded a track with VG inflences to the music making section, but no one gave a shit. I'm hurt. I also made a psy mix of Kabuki Quantum Fighter's first stage music, but I'm too embarassed to even listen to it these days. I'm kinda surprised it was accepted to OCRemix.

Breathe by Prodigy. But I forget which Sega Megadrive game it came from. Also look out for that Super Mariohuana tune from Barak and Shove. Has it been released yet? It owns big time!

Daft Punk's Revolution 909 has a melody from some Sonic game.

Rinkadink sampled some old Atari game in his Tune From Childhood track.

252660[/snapback]

I think Rinkadink used the theme from Turrican... It could have been Turrican II. :)

Breathe by Prodigy. But I forget which Sega Megadrive game it came from. Also look out for that Super Mariohuana tune from Barak and Shove. Has it been released yet? It owns big time!

253849[/snapback]

yes, the barak vs. shove song was released last year I think... and so does psyshop :P

V/A - Psycomex: The Peyote Trail

Breathe by Prodigy. But I forget which Sega Megadrive game it came from.

253849[/snapback]

realy? havnt heard that before. What sound is from a sega Game? The theme pling plong?

yes, the barak vs. shove song was released last year I think... and so does psyshop  :P

V/A - Psycomex: The Peyote Trail

253867[/snapback]

Woop! That one slipped right passed me ;) great! :D I'll take one. That tune always cracks me up! What's the rest of the CD like? Haven't really been exposed to the mex stuff other than this little ditty.

Woop! That one slipped right passed me ;)  great! :D  I'll take one. That tune always cracks me up! What's the rest of the CD like? Haven't really been exposed to the mex stuff other than this little ditty.

253904[/snapback]

Well, it really depends on what kinda psy u usually like...

I bought that cd even though haven't used it in any sets yet and don't listen too it that much...

But I really like the Sharigrama - Trippy Tonight... :)

Edit: I've heard rumours that there are some real gems in mex underground...but still haven't got my hands upon anything...

• 3 weeks later...