What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Posted Image

would you consider this good?

I went to the library today. They have LOADS of electronica cds in the shelf. I saw Ellen Allien's thrills so I decided to pick it up. Man it was bad! Very monotone and uninspired for my taste....

I'm listening to Luke Slater's Freek Funk, track 1. One of the cds I found at the library. What a sexy tune!

would you consider this good?

I went to the library today. They have LOADS of electronica cds in the shelf. I saw Ellen Allien's thrills so I decided to pick it up. Man it was bad! Very monotone and uninspired for my taste....

I'm listening to Luke Slater's Freek Funk, track 1. One of the cds I found at the library. What a sexy tune!

Yikes! Oopie man, I am afraid to recommend anything to you. Out of everyone on Psynews, I think mine and your tastes are furthest apart. That's not a bad thing, it just is what it is. :unsure:

Apparat does bring some life to the tunes, so I do think you would like it more than straight Ellen alone, but I am not sure that is enough for you.

Yikes! Oopie man, I am afraid to recommend anything to you. Out of everyone on Psynews, I think mine and your tastes are furthest apart. That's not a bad thing, it just is what it is. :unsure:

Apparat does bring some life to the tunes, so I do think you would like it more than straight Ellen alone, but I am not sure that is enough for you.

I know I know. Such exquisite taste as mine is a gift not given for any random joe. :rolleyes:

No but really, thanks for the honest reply much appreciated. I wonder what kind of electro/techno you like then if it's so different from my taste? :)

I tell you I borrowed 9 albums today and there was only one I liked:

Arthur Russell - the world of Arthur Russell (jazz/disco)

Ellen Allien - thrills

Aux 88 - Xeo-Genetic (electro)

Metro Area - self-titled (electro)

Luke Slater - Freek Funk (techno)

Octagon Man - Magneton (electro)

Vitalic - Ok Cowboy (electro)

dopplereffekt - linear accelerator (electro)

LFO - Frequencies (house)

I have nothing against electro, the opposite but man I was dissapointed. only few solid tunes in all... half of those were in my wantlist too. thank you library for saving me my money. :rolleyes: