What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Good One.

274644[/snapback]

Yeah i didn'y like it when I 1st found it but after finding again I can't see why I got rid of it. :unsure: I also used to have & got rid of like 20 etnica songs( why :huh: ) & the herb garden which luckily I have since found again too.

np: shpongle - nothing lasts

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

the Replugged album from Oktoppler, a german band quite underated to my taste,

maybe does it come from their label reputation: USTA, however i find it pretty nice expect track 7 too clubtrance cheesysounding for me.

They should deserve more support :)

gonna write a little something when i would have listened to it more deeply B)

the Replugged album from  Oktoppler, a german band quite underated to my taste,

maybe does it come from their label reputation: USTA, however i find it pretty nice expect track 7 too clubtrance cheesysounding for me.

They should deserve more support  :)

275240[/snapback]

repluggled is not bad... i find their bass line a little too repetitive but Persia and tool time are nice uplifting stuff... i would call their sound an interesting candy-flip. The sound turn a bit jaded... but thats probably cause i overplayed it in the first couple of weeks..

NP: Catla - Meshuribul (V/A - voices of Madness)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

repluggled is not bad... i find their bass line a little too repetitive but Persia and tool time are nice uplifting stuff... i would call their sound an interesting candy-flip. The sound turn a bit jaded... but thats probably cause i overplayed it in the first couple of weeks..

NP:  Catla - Meshuribul (V/A - voices of Madness)

275243[/snapback]

For the moment, i've listened to the 4 first tracks, The 5th just beginning & i don't notice the bass thing but i must admitt i have a more global harmonic perception of the production for the moment , furthermore i'm focusing much less than the average psytrance listener about the bassline :P .

How many times have i heard/red someone saying a track was great just due to the fuckin killar bassline :rolleyes: , for me a good track need much more that just a strong bassline ;)

For the moment, i've listened to the 4 first tracks, The 5th just beginning & i don't notice the bass thing but i must admitt i have a more global harmonic perception of the production for the moment , furthermore i'm focusing much less than the average psytrance listener about the bassline  :P .

How many times have i heard/red someone saying a track was great just due to the fuckin killar bassline  :rolleyes: , for me a good track need much more that just a strong bassline  ;)

275250[/snapback]

like the song says "im addicted to bass" ;)

theres a review if you got nothing better to do >

http://www.sonic-energy.net/2005/04/album-...-replugged.html

antix - twin coast discovery

next up (and to chill me into sleepy mood) is gonna be gaudi - bass, sweat and tears

PACAL: go get yourself some etnica, i just wish i could be in your place and discover their magic all over again... (with the exception of some recent mediocre tracks hehe)

Taucher - wet... MY GOD this song alone is holding the flag of progressive in my establishment... i dunno i might be getting older, but man uhh... is just a delight.

"hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss,

and fifty cents for your soul" HAHAH... yeahhhh...

PACAL: go get yourself some etnica, i just wish i could be in your place and discover their magic all over again...  (with the exception of some recent mediocre tracks hehe)

275279[/snapback]

Oh I am looking for more but I aven't been able to use WinMX lately. I found most of the ones I deleted on Bearshare back in the day. & yes I would buy some if they showed up here(record store). Actually found Shpongle - TOTI & Juno Reactor - Labyrinth today. Imagine my surprise. That makes 4 Cds so far.