What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Kind of an interesting listening experience right now: listening to Astral Projection's "Dancing Galaxy". I guess it's been a while since I listened to this album on my good monitors instead of crappy iPod headphones, because I keep hearing sounds I don't remember hearing before. :unsure:

Elysium - Jupiter (Unmixed Final Version)

http://soundcloud.com/sheyba-elysium/elysium-jupiter-raw-sample

What's cooking in the Elysium studio? I'm working on a fresh new tune for a compilation where the theme is the planets of our solar system. The tune will be named "Jupiter" so of course I'm using phat twisted sounds from the legendary Roland Jupiter 8 synthesizer. This is the final but unmixed/mastered version.....

http://soundcloud.com/sheyba-elysium/elysium-jupiter-raw-sample

What's cooking in the Elysium studio? I'm working on a fresh new tune for a compilation where the theme is the planets of our solar system. The tune will be named "Jupiter" so of course I'm using phat twisted sounds from the legendary Roland Jupiter 8 synthesizer. This is the final but unmixed/mastered version.....

That was super enjoyable I must admit. Loved the atmosphere. Proggy housy psy?

That was super enjoyable I must admit. Loved the atmosphere. Proggy housy psy?

I am not really sure myself he he. I am not sure about the housey reference but for sure I hear the proggy reference and also some more traditional Trance in it. :)

I had an atmosphere in my head and tried to "paint" a picture of a voyage toward Jupiter. A very beautiful (the melody/atmosphere) but also dangerous (example: the wind-sweep effects) voyage.

http://soundcloud.co...iter-raw-sample

It reminds me of how Sasha and John D used to play Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image I definitely like it.

It would be awesome to have more music like this Posted Image

I am not really sure myself he he. I am not sure about the housey reference but for sure I hear the proggy reference and also some more traditional Trance in it. :)

I had an atmosphere in my head and tried to "paint" a picture of a voyage toward Jupiter. A very beautiful (the melody/atmosphere) but also dangerous (example: the wind-sweep effects) voyage.

That is very cool, wouldn't mind hearing more of this. Great atmospheres are always such a huge plus.