What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Artha - DNA B)

perfect music for cloning! I'm listing to this track an has just confirmed my first correct protein clone by DNA sequencing :D nice co-incidence :ph34r:

the protein is:

Homo sapiens mitogen-activated protein kinase 8 (MAPK8), transcript variant JNK1-b1

if anybody even remotely cares :P

Artha - DNA B)

perfect music for cloning! I'm listing to this track an has just confirmed my first correct protein clone by DNA sequencing :D nice co-incidence :ph34r:

the protein is:

Homo sapiens mitogen-activated protein kinase 8 (MAPK8), transcript variant JNK1-b1

if anybody even remotely cares :P

I care because you do. ;)

Wait, this is what you do in Japan? DNA cloning? Interesting work dude. :)

I care because you do. ;)

Wait, this is what you do in Japan? DNA cloning? Interesting work dude. :)

:)

I do other stuff as well... actually the cloning thing was just a sort of spur of the moment, not the initial reason for going to Japan. But luckily the professor where I work is really good at it, so I get some nice tips and tricks, and learn something I didn't expect to learn :D

I'm here to learn how to do

on rat and mouse babies (and adults), shred the hearts, and grow them on Petri dishes... Feels quite terrible to kill the small buggers! :(

NP:

ree. k - hi izuru tokoro

:)

I do other stuff as well... actually the cloning thing was just a sort of spur of the moment, not the initial reason for going to Japan. But luckily the professor where I work is really good at it, so I get some nice tips and tricks, and learn something I didn't expect to learn :D

I'm here to learn how to do

on rat and mouse babies (and adults), shred the hearts, and grow them on Petri dishes... Feels quite terrible to kill the small buggers! :(

Fuck it, I'm going offtopic... PhD? What area? Just out of general, and personal, interest. :)

Fuck it, I'm going offtopic... PhD? What area? Just out of general, and personal, interest. :)

I'm finishing my master in cell biology... so next logical step..?! a PhD? Well probably :P Right now I am working with ischemia/reperfusion injuries the heart, which means the injuries that is inflicted by lack of blood-flow and the subsequent replenishment of blood (with all that implies, oxygen, glucose, hormone signals etc.).

pretty nerdish :P

---

ontopic :P

NP:

Posted Image