What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

How is the new "Indigo Egg" album abasio?

i have been waiting to hear it for a long time...

It's pretty good, very musical like his ishq work :D

If you liked Orchid you should like this even if you are not a fan of his elve & ishvara type stuff

np

Posted Image

CD1

The first half of the CD sounded a bit too hammed up indian hippie stuff but after about track 5 it gets so good :D

It's pretty good, very musical like his ishq work :D

If you liked Orchid you should like this even if you are not a fan of his elve & ishvara type stuff

Ye I really can't get into infinite garden, not my kind of music at all. Can't enjoy listening to it..

Posted Image

How do you like it? I liked his previous albums much more.

I've seen him live at least 3 times, and four of his 6 hour dj sets, which were apsolutely awesome! His ability to play different kinds of music in one set is unbelievable. Number one finnish dj for me.

np: psychopod - out of your mind

How do you like it? I liked his previous albums much more.

I've seen him live at least 3 times, and four of his 6 hour dj sets, which were apsolutely awesome! His ability to play different kinds of music in one set is unbelievable. Number one finnish dj for me.

His style is top notch - this album reflects lots of influences and i really like it - ambient, jazz, funk, disco, electro, techno and many more. Very very diverse producer.

Delirious Noon - Angel Tears

nice bassline it has :posford:

brilliant track... its funny there are some parts of his music I can't help but find a bit "cheesy", but at the same time it's so brilliant... :unsure: its weird I know! :P

np: nothing