What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

They had an ambient album going on but something happend so they decided to release the tracks on various CDs instead. Pity.

Yeah, biggest pity evargh! But I mean, what are they going to do next?

Vibrasphere - Forest Fuel

Why why don't they make an ambient album, I dig their chillout tracks ALOT more than their uptempo. I'm also afraid they already emptyd themselves of great chill tunes, though just a compilation on cd with the best tunes would be AWESOME, plz Vibra hear my plead and bring forth a beautiful ambient album.

They have an album with a selection of their down-tempo tunes. It's only available as download (mean legal download that you have to pay for). I have it and it's imho worth it's money. Check their homepage for more info! :)

They have an album with a selection of their down-tempo tunes. It's only available as download (mean legal download that you have to pay for). I have it and it's imho worth it's money. Check their homepage for more info! :)

Yez zi gnow :) Thx for the tip anyways, but I really like to have my little cd's in material form so I can cuddle with them :rolleyes: But ti support them maybe I'll buy it, but it's not a priority for now..I jsut discovered that Mystical Sun - Deeper Worlds is freaggin amazing and need to be bought asap, also a signed Scorb - Ipso Fvcto on it's way soon :posford:

Yez zi gnow :) Thx for the tip anyways, but I really like to have my little cd's in material form so I can cuddle with them :rolleyes: But ti support them maybe I'll buy it, but it's not a priority for now..I jsut discovered that Mystical Sun - Deeper Worlds is freaggin amazing and need to be bought asap, also a signed Scorb - Ipso Fvcto on it's way soon :posford:

I totaly understand you, I also love to have an actual CD instead of some WAV or MP3 files. But I like Vibrasphere's music so much I just had to have it. Btw. how sounds that Mystical Sun album? I vaguely remember I've heard about it but I can't remember what style or anything else.

Btw. how sounds that Mystical Sun album? I vaguely remember I've heard about it but I can't remember what style or anything else.

Hmm well it's very, just can't remember the english word. The tracks are really different from each other. But check out this tune "Mystical Sun - Pure" and you'll be hooked. I can't really say any other artist that sounds the same, maybe some influence from Full Moon Fashions, but...there are many tracks on the album that has appeared on compilation such as Fahrenheit project..it's downtempo/chillout/ambient...I almost only lsiten to ambient..not really an uptempo person, not since I stopped smoking weed at leaast..

It sure is ^_^

np. The Peaking Goddess Collective - Arcana (Live Jam) feat. Tanina Munchkina

havent got around to hearing this one. is it better than horn please? good shite?

At first I liked Portuguese Abduction better but in time I have to say I like Horn Please better...

np. Gappeq - The Torque :posford: