worst psytrance trak ever

Ale

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I want to dig up something both terrible and completely obscure, so this doesn't just turn into a bitch-fest about full on. :P

When I was new to psytrance I heard an artist called 'Ketha Minh' that I thought had to be the worst ever. This was sometime in 1998. I don't know if I'd feel the same now.

...OK, here's one of his tracks. Unmelodic, nonsensical, and badly produced, but for all that it has a certain "fuck you, I do what I want" charm.

Brainman - Brainman, the whole CD.

I only got it to complete my Tip Records' CDs collection, but otherwise i'ts terrible and it sits in some box I don't even know where...

I don't knwo about the rest of Brainman's tracks, but the above one is really nice.

I mean compare it to this abomination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyUjdopjAMo

anything by Neelix

I used to say that for years, this guy is an insult to people with functional ears. I'm glad more people agree with me. I just wish you were there when guys like Traveller were trying to convince me that he is the next hot thing of psytrance.

I used to say that for years, this guy is an insult to people with functional ears. I'm glad more people agree with me. I just wish you were there when guys like Traveller were trying to convince me that he is the next hot thing of psytrance.

He was right! :):D (but that sais more about the trance scene than about the music :P)

I'm still surprised that Brainfood has such a bad reputation... it takes me on a deep outer space trip every time.

Goa-Head and Antic, you don't even like this? :huh:

No. But i only commented because antic did, otherwise, would have never filed it under 'worst' ever.

Still, i'm still of the opinion it's a very bad release.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked Mescaline, mmmm.....mescaline :wub:

But I'd say that 1200mics - Magic Numbers was the worst album I ever heard, especially when the last, 25 minute track Numbers Are Alive just included the same old shite from the previous track, I just had to destroy the CD :ph34r: