psy breakbeat

dvnt

Deviant Electronics can't be recommended enough :)

Actually I'm listening right now to a song called: "Lost In Translation" by Pitch Black (a group that i don't think is very connected to psytrance), it includes typical psy elements in quite a soft fashion, and some fast, gentle breakbeats. Lots of mystical melodies too.

EDIT: Oops, i thought the thread was started in february this year :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Well it looks like I am reviving this post from the dead, but I found it through a google of "psy breaks".

Was interested if Paradice is still slinking around on the forums, because I wanted to hear his mix, but the link is dead now.

Also figured I would throw out Mood Deluxe as a suggestion for some nice psy-breaks listening pleasure, although by now, a lot of people have probably heard of this guy.

Also figured I would throw out Mood Deluxe as a suggestion for some nice psy-breaks listening pleasure, although by now, a lot of people have probably heard of this guy.

But sure he needs to be mentioned in this thread... a fuckin' great release! :D

Anyone mentioned Dendron - Supernatural Jazz and Mood Deluxe - the Tangent Universe yet?

Btw, we had a thread about this when goatrance.nl wasn't comatose yet, there were some really good recommendations in there. Lemme see if I can locate it.

found it! 11 pages of recommendations :)

here's a nice mix...

http://www.rafadelic.com/music/dj_rafadeli...adow_breaks.mp3

I think it was me. So when is he coming with another solo album?

Ciaran Walsh (Deviant Electronics) don't have any plans for a new album at the moment, because he is busy with other things; making music for games + kid/family etc. But, hopefully one day, we will see him back on Chill Tribe Records...

I just uploaded a couple of tracks he made with Polyploid (which will be on the Polyploid album) on my myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/chilltriberecords

• 2 months later...