trax that are special to you

mmm, trax by a psy artist, sumtin u can find on this homepage.

no rock, no pop, no early ambient. just psytrance, goatrance, (psy)ambient & chill-out.

Slinky Wizard - The Wizard (one of my first favorite trax)

Power Source - Goaway (yummy track, I used to get all crazy with a friend when I played this one on my home stereo)

TIP - Under the overtones (this one makes me wanna fall in love.. )

Binah - Crecent suns (one of the best SP co-ops ever, also I was playing this track the first time I kissed my ex-girlfriend. The shorter mp3 version he had on his homepage a while.. back in 99)

Celtic Cross - Louden (So beautiful!!)

Asura - Like a summer day (powerful!!)

AP - People Can Fly

Transwave - Land of Freedom

Prana - Primal Orbit

... the 3 tracks that got me into goa...

Transwave - The Rezwalker (so beautifull it brings tears to my eyes...)

Chi AD - Eye am the I

SMI²LE

California Sunshine - Comming Home (I don't think I'll EVER get tired of this track.)

Infected Mushroom - Dream Theatre (Again, same as above)

Space Cat - C4 (My friend an I used to play this track (loud) back in Florida atleast once a day for a whole semester...lol...so it just has good memories)

Astral Projection - Mahadeva & Kabalah. (classics).

Power source - Goaway (same thing Aaron said/did)

but the CD that has a lot of my other "special" trax --> Retro 10, CD 1.

Talking Souls - Karma 209 (Powerful track with the right kind of vibe)

Xploring Inner Space - Broken Spirals (Dark and good)

Nerve - Channel 59 (Another dark track, this one comes packed with a wicked atmosphere)

Transwave - The Rezwalker (This is one of the tracks that got me into more psy. Very simple yet very intricate)

The Delta - Thing (wow, never thought one could combine a dark classical feel with a hard progressive minimal feel, but there you go. Wonderful track throughout)

Shakta - Lepton Head (Deedrah Remix) (just a hell of a wicked psy track)

Makyo - Yakshini (This one just got the right flow kickin' all the way throughout it's 20 minutes and 48 seconds)

playahead you say, eh... I can check it out, otherwise email probably works just as well. If I now can remember your email that is...

new music :). you have it uploaded on dreamwaves?

nope, not uploaded yet.

3 trax.

nr1 is finished, but not masterd. Same style as Fuzzy Logic (slow noisy tekno)

nr2 is a halffinished chill-out track a'la celtic cross/the fireman/dub trees, around 14min right now.

nr3 is an old track I decided to finish. But it didn't turn out that well, so I'll have to work some more on it..

my email is still soem-aeld@telia.com

Mystery of the yeti - Part 3 (so damn beautiful...)

Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom

Astral Projection - Mahadeva

Mystery of the yeti - herb Garden

Deep forest - The First & Second Twilight (i KNOW its not PSY or Goa, but its special...)

Shpongle - Around the world in a tea daze

Shiva Chandra - Flute

Shpongle - Behind Closed Eyelids (The best...)

• 3 years later...

Genetic - Trancemission

This was the 1st Psy Track I heard & it remains very special to me (& still good :))

The Infinity Project - The Answer

This was the 1st chill track I ever fell in love with.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Etnica - Trip Tonite is very speciall to me it was one of the first tracks i ever heard and got me into goa/psy,I have great memories from that whole album I put it on and im back in 97,I also have some kind of weird connection to Koxbox - stratosfear but i think its because i have tripped so much while listening to that track,Astral Projection - aurora borealis is another one for pure emotional reasons,this track actually sends shivers down my spine.

Psysex - Skywalker Remix is very special to me. The break is unbelievable and I was so happy when I finally found out the trackname and the artist. Funny stuff is I heard the track at several parties and finally I asked around what its. name was. The reply was it's by Psysex and named hyperactive (or something like that). Of course I didn't find the track that way and finally I send an email to the official hommega email to ask about it. Eyal Yankovich in person replied and finally I was able to order the CD. Those were the days.... ;):rolleyes:

Dimension 5 - Transformation ... that was the first goa track I fell in love with!

Noma - Soon ... listening frequently to it and loving it since more than three years :wub:

Eat Static - Space Walk ... late night, brushes, colors, black cloth, lying on the floor, incense sticks, UV light, Absinthe, burning eyes ... gosh, how I loved it...

Atmos - Fill The Hat and Matenda - No Return ... (that's both a secret why I love them so much ... I won't tell :) )

Transwave - Flamycogire

I couldnt beieve the energy the track had when I first heard it, hearing it on a proper system makes you wanna jump out of your skin :) It pushed me to dance arder everytime I heard it.

Psysex In Panick - Little Black Hole

I really love the small details and that filter on the beat, I always had something for the sounds of psysex back then :) that whole Hardcore Blastoff is one of my faves.

Hallucinogen - Deranger

This is was the highest peak for me on trips via music, after this I could dance as much as I wanted to, it was like jumping over a brick wall and finding out a world lying behind it.

The Delta's Stand By... this track have this feeling I couldn't exress, but once I got to understand what this feeling was it made me cry

v4K

130197[/snapback]

It's an absolutely amazing track. The G+ guys are masters of atmosphere. I hope the forthcoming Delta album will be something similar.

Artax - Greetings From Psychaosis. Just because it was the first track I listened to after my last exam, having spent a year working extremely hard getting a masters.

607677[/snapback]

Great track. I didn't like it much at first, but it grew on me.

It's an absolutely amazing track. The G+ guys are masters of atmosphere. I hope the forthcoming Delta album will be something similar.

607681[/snapback]

Agree.

Claw - Botox

Hyper Frequencies - Shamanik Bounce

Meteloids - Bubble Skum

why?

I have my reasons...

I am sure I could list more...