Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. just take out the word hippie & replace the word bitch with girl (as you have) & you're winning
  2. consistent is the only one I don't like. I get bored as it all sounds the same. although I understand that fullon is easy to mix because it all sounds the same I'd rather hear a poorly mixed variety myself
  3. a binah album is the only thing I'd get excited about. bit wet just thinking of it
  4. yes, seeing as every one with no sweet mark is something I've not got but now want
  5. Sweet. Quality sounding music & charitable donations.
  6. Thank you
  7. I have that CD. Never knew it was enhanced! What does enhanced entail?
  8. might be best to ask over there. they might know more than us!
  9. I made a prog mix but it's pretty shitty. Friday's Fall & last week I posted a chill mix Thursday's Child Has far to Go which is quite erratic with it's pace
  10. I actually like both of these, especially the pacman one
  11. It was already re-released & is still available from twisted records
  12. Cool, downloading it now. tracklist looks nice
  13. Just wait for one of my marathon sets. I'll do an 8 hour gig one day
  14. I have found this more & more over time. I like mixes more & more erratic as I become more random myself
  15. Sift through all the shit & you still get great stuff in each sub genre. Psy is still my favourite genre, it just needs a little more work now.
  16. Nope Tuesday! NP POTS - Crystal Clear
  17. Tegma - I wanna be a robostar
  18. Yeah, I thought it was a bit long but I got carried away
  19. Tegma - Around the World in 80 minutes
  20. isn't it on their site? If they want you to have it for free it would be on their site right? or is this "free"?
×
×
  • Create New...