Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Prisoners of the Sun - Crystal Cream
  2. Tegma - I wanna be a robostar
  3. report back in 6 weeks when you've managed to listen to it last chance peeps, it goes away tomorrow
  4. I'd trade you this if my brother hasn't scratched the shit out of it
  5. Order! Now! Get blue Energy np Son kite - perspectives of...
  6. I have & like all of these, the illuminations CD has some weak tracks but overall is very summery & nice. Not heard any of these, all prog?
  7. Tegma - I Wanna Be A Robostar
  8. Yeah, after greedily snapping this up I'll have 6 doubles
  9. Son Kite - Hi-Fi Stomp Session
  10. Don't like the way twisted are going with their covers though
  11. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Hope it's worth the wait cause we'll have to wait a bit longer
  12. Nuclear Ramjet - Cloud Sailors
  13. this is from ultimae's web site that means if enough of us pester them to re-release other CDs then they will & Mike it looks like your dream will come true too & I wiil spend far too much money on music I already have
  14. If you find it too hard to make music while penetrating a nubile 18 year old chica then watch some teen (of consenting age please) porn while you work!!! ps bloody hell duCCi you whistled past 2000 posts didn't ya?
  15. Here's what you do! You need to get promoted so you are the top guy in the office. Then you can play all the psy you want and others will have to listen to it all day & will eventually fall in love with it. Also this promotion will help you deck out your pad so sweetly that all your friends will choose your place to hang out & what gets played at your house? That's right!!! Psy! They will all listen to it in various states of mental incompetence & will grow to love it! Easy really
  16. So far it's S>Range - Ten 4
  17. That would really piss me off, because I'd buy it & have 2 copies of everything
  18. okay I guess you'll get them on a tuesday
×
×
  • Create New...