Jump to content

Trance2MoveU

Family of Light
  • Posts

    3112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    84

Everything posted by Trance2MoveU

  1. I think Nazca Spider is the standout on this album. None of the tracks are terrible, but I found them unfocused. They didn't really go anywhere. This is more Psy than Goa, not that that is a bad thing. I was looking for more melodies and that classic Goa sound from 97 which this didn't deliver. However, I don't think it claimed to be. Not my cuppa. Mdk
  2. Listening to this one again, and people are right, it does grow on you. Their "sound" is still there, and the weave it well. Shining Faces, Postive Energy(for its pure danceability), In Search of Truth, and Life Is a Strange Journey are really great. Wouldn't it be cool if their next album would bring back more of that Goa feel? I think it would. And they are just the guys to do it. Boom. Mdk
  3. This was quite an enjoyable album of old-school (are we still using that term?) Goa trance. Nice melodies. I felt it was a little thin on the bass end of things, but a strong release nonetheless. Favorites: 1,2,3,5,7,9. Mdk
  4. I don't think I made myself clear. If you like an artist's music, I believe you should support that artist and his craft by paying for his tracks. For example, I liked Infinite Dimensions so I purchased his music. Of course you don't have to support them. Just don't be upset if they stop giving their tracks away for free. I am more than willing to pay for quality music. Mdk
  5. Yeah, I just saw this today. Wow. I have loved everything that Metaphysics has done. If they want to charge for their music, that's cool. Someone did the work, someone should get paid. As far as responding in this forum, if I were the Meta guys, I wouldn't. People are going to say and think what they want. No matter what you say, that will not change. Run your label the way you like. If people don't like it, so what? Some people will. But to get into "flame wars" with posters is unprofessional and unnecessary. Mdk
  6. I'm gonna buy it. Support the artists is not just talk. You actually have to support the artists. I know when I used to make music it would take hours going over a track time and time again. Just to make sure it did exactly what I wanted it to. Most of us do this for fun, but there is nothing wrong with throwing a few sheckles the artists way, for all their hard work. Just because you go to the pub and someone gets you a round for free, doesn't mean you shouldn't have to pay for beer again. As a listener, you are entitled to nothing. Mdk
  7. I would love it. The more goa trance out there, the better. So far, I have been really pleased with all the tracks released by Aerosis. Are you thinking more of a net release or a CD to purchase? Probably haven't thought about that yet, since it's early. Either way, fine with me! Mdk
  8. This is what I just ordered: Anax - Not Over Yet Azax Syndrom - Evolution Broken Toy - The Low Down Dirty Sound of... Concept - Paranormal Cosmosis - Psychedelica Melodica Error Corrective - Fade Instinct Hydraglyph - Euphonics CD Indra - Life Of Faith Life Extenstion - Side Effects Logic Bomb - Sonic Algebra Mr Peculiar - Infinite Evolution N3xu5 - Body Beats Puzzle - The Missing Piece Quantum - Penetration Ram - Killerbites Rumble Pack - Packed & Ready Various Artists - Flip Out Vol.5 - compiled by Space Buddha Various Artists - Goa Generation Various Artists - Over Beat Various Artists - Psionic Substance Various Artists - Raw Various Artists - Fantasia Various Artists - Hadracadabra III Various Artists - Pure Planet Vol. 2 Various Artists - Digital Vision Various Artists - Mysterious Force Various Artists - Psychofluid Various Artists - League Of Shadows Various Artists - Flamenco Mania Various Artists - The Dark Side of The Groove - Compiled by CPU Various Artists - Pulsar Various Artists - Planetary Nation Vol.4 Various Artists - Kaleidescopic Vision Various Artists - Accelerator 4.0 Various Artists - Pure Imagination 4 Still waiting to purchase: That should keep me busy for awhile! Mdk
  9. Most anticipated album for me. Keep doing what you are doing Suntrip! Mdk
  10. I would have to say his music is about the cleanest I have heard. Awesome goa production with great track development. Can't wait for mure music from this guy! Mdk
  11. Been meaning to give this a listen for quite some time, but just got around to it. On Higher Realms I felt the lead at around the 2 min mark started off too loud. It seemed to dominate and drown everything out. Same thing when it comes back near the 4 min. mark. When it overpowers the kick, I think it diminishes the sense of movement and I cannot get into the sense of flow. Other than that, pretty good track! Unnatural Power I liked the break at 3 min. Even the Emperor's sample seemed well placed. Cool bongos! Maybe the kick could be a little more prominent, and near the end I don't think all the leads mesh well. Not bad. Esoteric Energy has the reverb on the kick which I don't care for. I liked the lead at the 3.35 mark, kinda snakes in there, but all that reverb takes my attention from it. Getting High Nice Friday sample. Bout time somebody put that in there! Good leads but again, when there is more than one lead, they don't seem to mesh well. Maybe they are not in the right key? These tracks have some good ideas and melodies, but I think the way they are put together needs some work. Still, you can tell this individual has talent, and is someone to keep an eye on. Mdk
  12. Great tracks Artha! Thank you so much for sharing. I expect we will see you signed to a label soon! Mdk
  13. Nice psytrance track. This is a rapid mover, with good synth effects. Seems like a happy track that would put a smile on your face. Not deep, and I could've done with some more variation, but it hit it's mark. ood job! Mdk
  14. I liked the paning effect in the beginning with the wispy sounding synths. I agree with Gaffel that bass should be on the same level as the kick. The synths at around the 5 and half minute mark perked up my interest! Thought the sample was well placed, but to truly make this track standout, I think you need more layers of melody. Not bad! Mdk
  15. Very good sounding! Very energetic goa! I will definitely be following this artist. And by the way, thanks to Basilisk for putting all the releases on his site. I can't thik of site I visit more than his these days. O, Canada! :clapping: Mdk
  16. As you can see, people seem to really enjoy your work(myself included). I realize you're quite busy, but any chance of a release of a net promo of your tracks like Afgin did with Old Is Gold? Keep up the great work! Mdk
  17. I found Non-Sense rather boring actually. Until the 7' 20" mark. But I shouldn't have to wait that long for the payoff. And while I won't say that Vitan is the best Goa trance track ever, I will say it's pretty damn good. Very moody. The beginning bassline for Annunaki's track is so filthy I need a shower! But the rest I found rather uninteresting. The rest of the tracks on the first CD are more of a "Progressive Goa". I find that style repetetive and slow to evolve. Read....boring. I'll get around to the second disc sometime... Mdk
  18. Listening to this now. I really liked the second half of Biological Manipulators, That is real PsyGoa! I had never heard Dealing with Demons but wow, so powerful! The BPC track is magical of course. Wouldn't it be sweet if we could get a new BPC old-school melodic album to come out?!? The Stipper track is thumping and abrasive but I liked it. I felt the Psychaos track sounded like just that, psychaos. Perhaps it will get better on repeated listens. I thought the Syb Unity track was... different. But in a good way. It wasn't that melodic, but it had a dark crazyness I enjoyed. Darshan's Tranceformation was a good production I found Process's track to be more of a grumbling psytrance than goa. Pretty heavy and dark with good Psy noises. Slinky Wizard's take on the James Bond Theme isn't a remix of the theme but it does have some elements in it. Good melodic goa there! I would give this CD a solid 8/10. Something for everyone who is into old-school! Mdk
  19. Hi Dendy. I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed your tracks "Moonspiders" "Machines Belong To Us" and "SubOceanic Elements" I haven't listened to your latest but I shall soon. Keep up the great work. Mdk
  20. Awesome track. It does exactly what I think a goa track should...puts you in a state of mind, "entrances" you, and forces you to crack a smile. While I would agree that there is not one chief melody, I believe that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. This track did not bore me in the least. Long live goa, and I eagerly await the Aerosis debut album. Mdk
  21. I thought that was one of the best tracks I have heard lately. I really enjoyed the Goa melodies. I would call that Sci-Fi Goa! Have you ever thought about making such an album. I would buy it, that's for certain. Hopt to hear more of your tracks! Mdk
  22. That is very nice of you. I'm downloading it right now. Looking forward to hearing your sound! Mdk
  23. Man, this is great news! I really loved your track "The Ancestors". Did you ever finish Supernova 1604? Do you have a site where you have other finished tracks? I think you are really gifted in the art of Goa. Keep up the good work! Mdk
  24. Man this is great. The more Goa the better. ANother comp on the way for free no less. I mean what more could you want? WHile I would love to have it now, take your time guys, and make it memorable! Great suff Metaphysics! Good Vibes...
  25. Thanks so much! That is very nice of you. I also am curious to see where the ManMadeMan sound is today. Mdk
×
×
  • Create New...