WTB Classic Goa Trance Albums

G.O.A

Hello!

Looking for these albums:

Darshan - Awakening
Man With No Name - Teleportation (Compilation)
Blue Planet Corporation - Blue Planet

UX - Ultimate Experience
Chi A.D. - Anno Domini
Jaia - Blue Energy / Blue Synergy
VA - Trance Experience: A Journey Into Aural Geometry
VA - Boyd In The Void

Have been looking through discogs and ebay etc. for these albums but can't find a good price. So hopefully we can make a deal?

So please send me a PM or contact me at my email: mlk1kly2@gmail.com

Thank you!

• Like 1

I believe CHI-AD will start releasing her albums as her owns, cause till now she didnt released in fact any album, someone else did it. So id advice you to follow her and see news about this.

Im sure the artist will be happy if you buy directly from her.

Alright, just thought BPC would still be available on the DAT shop :)

Long gone :/

I'm still waiting for my copy along with crossing mind. Bought it from a Discogs seller. It's been 2 months, I hate Italian post!

Seller is very kind and is offering refund, but I need the cd's. So waiting game is on.

@topic - agree with Thanos. The other half are gonna be dear. It's just the way it is :/

Good luck.

Half of the cds you are looking for are at a price of £10-13. I would say that's a good price.

Can't find a link to buy them for that price. I've been looking in eBay, Discogs and many more sites. If you know a site or seller that sells them in good conditions, please let me know!

No, i'm looking mostly for CD's only. And as I mentioned, I've already checked those links before and nowhere did i find a CD (in VG+ & NM) condition for £10 - £13.

As for MWNN, I already have he's two first albums. The first album I even got signed from him!

£10-£13?

I think my idea of what's a reasonable price and yours differs sorry.

Especially with the pound sinking like a stone (it's dropped 60 yen this year :o) it'll be hard to find mint condition classics for such a bargain price.

My advice is to trawl used record shops. Good stuff often comes in and the staff have no idea what it is so you can get it cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe CHI-AD will start releasing her albums as her owns, cause till now she didnt released in fact any album, someone else did it. So id advice you to follow her and see news about this.

Im sure the artist will be happy if you buy directly from her.

Did Dave Young an transformation into a woman?

• Like 1

Did Dave Young an transformation into a woman?

thought so. anyways i aint gonna point fingers and say shit its none of my biz and whatever was his decision everybody should respect and understand that. Not sure if he did sex change or if its only spiritual but maybe he or she is too sensitive you know or maybe he thinks this music is too feminine a way.. man its mentality way of thinking i aint messing shit.

respect to Dave Young / Hannah . But i always knew Chi ad as Dave Young. Nevertheless the music is great.

All the best and best wishes to this artist.

Hello!

Looking for these albums:

Darshan - Awakening

Man With No Name - Teleportation (Compilation)

Blue Planet Corporation - Blue Planet

UX - Ultimate Experience

Chi A.D. - Anno Domini

Jaia - Blue Energy / Blue Synergy

VA - Trance Experience: A Journey Into Aural Geometry

VA - Boyd In The Void

Have been looking through discogs and ebay etc. for these albums but can't find a good price. So hopefully we can make a deal?

So please send me a PM or contact me at my email: mlk1kly2@gmail.com

Thank you!

good luck man

Darshan awesome

teleportation brilliant

blue planet beautiful

UX old skool classic shit

Chi AD . Anno Domini classic

Jaia blue energy synergy brilliant

last 2 i dont know :)

good luck mate :)

• 4 weeks later...

These classic albums were released in small runs in the 90s and now they are in the hands of collectors, which value them much more than a "standard" CD price.

I can't find any logic why someone will part with them at such low price. The same goes for asking if someone can sell his original Roland TB303 at its original price 20 years ago.

I obtained all those classics with a lot of patience and checking all available outlets every day for many years.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/163472?ev=rb

$16 for BITV

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/52215?ev=rb

€16 for UX

Those are quite fair prices IMHO and quite sure in the honest opinion of many. They are no rarity. If you want them at lower price keep looking charity and junk shops especially; you can't get them much lower from the hands of the owner directly.

About the Darshan album this is not a rarity either but something which keeps up price high. Keep checking amazon every day; it's not rare that i see it for £15-£20.

About the Darshan album this is not a rarity either but something which keeps up price high. Keep checking amazon every day; it's not rare that i see it for £15-£20.

Good! Because that's the one I want the most right now. An yes, I am checking every day and always hoping for the best. ^_^

• 1 month later...