Deep progressive trance like Virbasphere/Andromeda?

No worries. Krama's album is a bit on the edge of commercial trance at times but I really like it, it is very melodic.

Also, not exactly similar to Vibrasphere but I am always the one on this forum to promote the album of Drone, 23 days because I think it is really awesome. It is a shame that apparently not many know about it. Full album is on youtube and only 65 views in a year 990726ttwx.jpg

• Like 2

Vir Mortalis from Krama is awesome! i love the energy in the middle

if you haven't checked the latest Beat Bizarre, do it! especially the last hour goes deep but groovy, has catchy and mystic vibes. goodfeelintrance

more on the dramatic-melancholic side and a classic in my book

and same but different, sometimes chaotic and screechy but one o the best :)

• Like 1

sound field - techno terror is fucking awesome, hadnt heard that track before :o wow

as for more tracks like these, well, ofc u already have everything u need from artists like vibrasphere, atmos, sbk, MOS, ticon, etc.

btw, that electrical sound in techno terror is the same or very similar electric sound used in Thorazine by X-Dream ^_^

which is btw very similar in groove and progression, but ofc much more into the whole Delta sound and not "open" like Vibrasphere sound.

anyway, thanks for posting that techno terror track; new favorite!

i recommend u to listen the whole album from Sound Field - Audio Surfin

This is what I'm doing right now ;) Interesting album, indeed.

I've listened to Paradise Engineering a couple of times but I remember that it didn't do much for me. Although I love psyprog in general I've found this one kinda formulaic and boring, maybe except for the collab with Juno Reactor. I may give it another go, but I'm afraid my review wouldn't be especially favourable (and I'm not a native English speaker to boot, so I'm not sure how readable it would be).

Still If you don't find any better reviewer for this one I may try

ATMOS is the king of this sound.

If you love Vibrasphere, as I do, then surely you love Atmos.

Slightly more rolling bassline, but stunningly beautiful song:

Old school classic:

The deepness:

And the uplifting:

His catalogue is so huge, there is so much more.

I also dearly love Ticon. They went through an experimental phase, which some liked and others didn't. But they have come right back to beautiful prog trance in a huuuuge way recently.

This one is an absolute classic:

This is a newer one:

They have their Ozora 2015 and Boom 2014 sets on soundcloud too.

• Like 2

Atmos is indeed a very nice artist with beautiful soundscapes.

One not mentioned by the person above (that has very nice taste, this track fits into his suggestions perfectly i think, although not spot on the sound requested, still a very good track by the aforementioned artists:)

@03:40 -> eargasm!!

Other artists not mentioned yet is Tegma, they also has a very nice heavy and atmospheric sound.

is one track that comes to mind but they have alot of others too, that even more fits the sound.

Reminds me alot of Wizzy Noise although not fullon-ish but deep psytrance/progpsy-ish

• Like 1

Thanks, Jaza and AP.

Interesting, people ofetn mention Atmos and Vibrasphere in the same context but I don't see much similarity between them. Vibrasphere creates deep, warm, lush soundscapes, while Atmos' sonic picture is mostly empty/plastic, not quite my thing. Nice tracks posted anyway.

Dewdrops and Ether are awesome, but my favourite by Ticon is this

One of the best proggy tracks ever.

I know Tegma and like them (this is not their best track though).

Btw, I've just re-listened Paradise Engineering and it is mcuh better than I remembered it to be.

• Like 1

Also, not exactly similar to Vibrasphere but I am always the one on this forum to promote the album of Drone, 23 days because I think it is really awesome. It is a shame that apparently not many know about it. Full album is on youtube and only 65 views in a year 990726ttwx.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7xbPbgY5Gc

Progresive House Trance? :D LOVE IT!

^^ recursion loop

I will have to agree. that ticon track is straight beauty :D

but lets be honest. its quite so a rip off the vibrasphere sound developed here in swe in 1999-2001.

But yes, vibrasphere, ticon, atmos, and a few other swedes did make it spread worldwide.

and while i hated it back then, i really love it now.

vibrasphere is ofc the creme de la creme, top of the top, but ticon, SBK, tegma, MOS, and more - even atmos* - will have alot of similarities cause they all gained their "sound" at the same time; 2001->>

* i agree atmos and vibrasphere does not sound alike. However, some tracks will crossover at times, and there is no denying the fact that they share alot and have alot in common.

Even if I will still claim to this day that Vibrasphere is completely different to Atmos; I can still agree that SOMETIMES they will crossover.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 12:11 AM, Goianix said:

Sun Control Species 👊🏻😮

And the "Exhumed" award goes to ^_^

Don't forget S-RANGE
:P

• 2 weeks later...