Perfect Blind - Wanderers (Ae Records, Neogoa Records, 2016)

As always, when you want to buy something. There's no money :P --- In that way :D

I can buy you this set and you can buy me something in the future (doesn't have to be soon). Send me a pm, if you want ;) Haha, I woudn't be doing this every day but I am in a happy mood as my team went to ice hockey playoffs here in Finland the first time in history and tonight is the crucial game ;)

• Like 2

I can buy you this set and you can buy me something in the future (doesn't have to be soon). Send me a pm, if you want ;) Haha, I woudn't be doing this every day but I am in a happy mood as my team went to ice hockey playoffs here in Finland the first time in history and tonight is the crucial game ;)

Really? :wub:

Thank you Anu! :)

As always, when you want to buy something. There's no money :P --- In that way :D

Ah, yes, the constant struggle... :)

as my team went to ice hockey playoffs here in Finland the first time in history and tonight is the crucial game ;)

Cool, and even though Croatia is kinda (?) strong in ice hockey in the world, in the past several years it's becoming more and more of a national sport... probably because we won some stuff around :lol:

Anyway, orders received till today evening I'll ship tomorrow. :) Next batch of preorders will be shipped thursday/friday.

Nah, from my humble sport perspective I still think that we're only strong in handball (and some other sports such as waterpolo and certain athletic disciplines), oh and football is the most popular sport, even regional clubs aren't on pair with our national team. Finns are more into Hockey and racing sports afaik. In recent years Medveščak is the only club that got some skills, playing in Kontinental Hockey League (2nd biggest in the world), but it's more Canadian team than Croatian lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Tnx guys for the feedback, glad you like it! Hopefully Ektoplazm won't be on hold forever so I'm looking forward to their digital distribution as well... :)

And it's nice to see how different people have different fav track(s)... :)

p.s.

Damn I played through Skyrim and can't seem to grasp a joke for that track? :|

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say I'm really happy with the feedback so far. And with number of downloads and rating on Ektoplazm (~96%).

Also it's #2 on monthly chart, with less than 2 weeks online. :)

If anyone wants to write a review for it, I think Richpa already mentioned Neogoa releases in request topic, I'll be really glad for that too. :D

Also, I won't wait 5 years for a new downtempo album, so actually I have almost 30min of material ready for a new album I already started...

Cheers

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Little Christmas update. :D

I'm having a sale until Christmas, so CD's and bundles are 33+% off.

So for the next few weeks, you can buy my Wanderers album on digipak CD for just 6€ (9€ before), or bundle it with Deimos album for just 9€ (14€ before).

Just head on to: https://perfectblind.bandcamp.com/

As for other info, new album is around 80% done, musically at least... :D

Cheers. :)

• Like 2