The most emotional goa trance track - please identify

radi6404

This is the most emotional goa trance track I know and I know about it for many years. I got it burned on a cd from some Bulgarian friends even before I had internet. I never found it on the internet, but the track must be from some big artist because the sound is familiar to me. However I don´t know where it comes from. It is one of the most emotional goa trance tracks I know and I am wondering how it is not from one of the fammous artists like Astral, MFG, MWNN, Etnica, Pleiadians, Transwave, and the others.

https://soundcloud.com/radish2/track-8

Please do not move this thread because this track will be a great dscovery for many members on this forum.

Because the melodies have a strong emotional impact. Some people define emotional differently to other people, but in my view emotional means when a track has strong and powerful melodies, which are not too light or too dark. I don´t want to go into details however since I don´t want to start an unneccesarry discussion about emotional or not. More important is that we find out what track that is.

There is another incredible track there with a female sample "We are going to transform you into another shape, destructive changes will be made in your system, this is the infinity of analog pussy", but it doesn´t sound like the style of analog pussy. But I just found out it is actually Analog Pussy - Infinity, one of the best goa trance tracks eve3r I think.

• Like 1

If all those people who posted here don´t know this track, I think that Annoebis wont know it either. Probably it is one of those tracks made by the unknown artists who worked for the commercial labels, like the label who released alot of goa trance compilations with colorbox on almost all of their compilations.

This is some nitzhonot, ask Agneton, i am 90% sure he will know it... it's not goa.

This is some nitzhonot, ask Agneton, i am 90% sure he will know it... it's not goa.

It may be since there is other Nitzhonot on the cd such as Cyan, but there are tracks from The Delta and analog Pussy on the cd aswell. First track is Analog Pussy - Infinity. That track is the eitgth on the cd.

I don't think I ever heard it. It's somewhere between Goa and Nitzo, so probably from Israël or Greece. I'd bet for Israël.

Since when have you had this CD ? Analog Pussy - Infinity is from MP3 release 01, self-released in 2000. So we can assume your CD is from that period.

Would it be possible to get the complete tracklist of the CD, so we an narrow the period down ?

Ofcourse, but I don´t know if the cd was a handmade cd or a burned copy of a released record. The medium itself is burned.

The first track is

Analog Pussy - Infinity 8:44

Track 2 - 5:28 probably israel nitzho

Track 3 - 8;05 Cyan nitzho

Track 4 - 7:49 Cyan - Galactica

Track 5 - 8:17 Juno Reactor

Track 6 - 7:25 The Delta - Travelling at the Speed of thought

Track 7 - 8:37 Strange track with breaks and 4/4

Track 8 - 10:17

Track 9 - 6:54 Full-on Xerox style

I can send you the album as mp3 if you want to, you would jsut have to tell me how I should do it.