the cool dat records tshirt thread

technosomy

Yes, have a look and for any info I am always available on PM! Cheers :D

sexy attire, however this $50 dollar price(shipping included) is a bit steep (more than I'd ever pay for a shirt). Still its good quality and fluorescent. i might make an exception on this one.

sexy attire, however this $50 dollar price(shipping included) is a bit steep (more than I'd ever pay for a shirt). Still its good quality and fluorescent. i might make an exception on this one.

best quality shirt i now own and i have hundreds of shirts, it is worth the price trust me

yes, soon enough the tshirts will be back in the shop! :)

• 1 month later...

Just a quick one to bump up this thread, as there are still plenty of tshirts, as of today:

Black: 3S + 5M + 2L

Blue: 4S + 6M + 8L

Green: 3S + 6M + 8L

Red: 4S + 6M + 8L + 3XL

I have sold out the XL (black/blue/green) literally in one/two weeks but they were enormous, so please check the size-guide images that are on my website and I am sure that for who normally likes big tees a L is more than enough and a M would fit most of the people (me and mauri from etnica use this size for instance).

Now I also take the chance to tell you I ran a little research before realizing my tshirts and after having analyzed the market and whatnot I feel like the quality I offer and my price is not really bad. If you check the following producers, of psychedelic shirts, you may see prices far higher than mine: Threyda/Nomad-Wear/Public Beta/ Space Tribe/Shaman Electro/Uggagula/PlazmaLab and more... I have noticed that prices range from 25 to even 56 eur for a t-shirt (excluding shipping!), so all considered I think I am offering a product in line with the market prices and of high quality :).

Furthermore remember that the sale of the t-shirt will help me release more music since I invested a lot in this and I really need to recover somehow to ensure a smooth continuation ;).

Boom!

Just a quick one to bump up this thread, as there are still plenty of tshirts, as of today:

Black: 3S + 5M + 2L

Blue: 4S + 6M + 8L

Green: 3S + 6M + 8L

Red: 4S + 6M + 8L + 3XL

I have sold out the XL (black/blue/green) literally in one/two weeks but they were enormous, so please check the size-guide images that are on my website and I am sure that for who normally likes big tees a L is more than enough and a M would fit most of the people (me and mauri from etnica use this size for instance).

Now I also take the chance to tell you I ran a little research before realizing my tshirts and after having analyzed the market and whatnot I feel like the quality I offer and my price is not really bad. If you check the following producers, of psychedelic shirts, you may see prices far higher than mine: Threyda/Nomad-Wear/Public Beta/ Space Tribe/Shaman Electro/Uggagula/PlazmaLab and more... I have noticed that prices range from 25 to even 56 eur for a t-shirt (excluding shipping!), so all considered I think I am offering a product in line with the market prices and of high quality :).

Furthermore remember that the sale of the t-shirt will help me release more music since I invested a lot in this and I really need to recover somehow to ensure a smooth continuation ;).

Boom!

agreed, great quality, i own alot.... i mean alot of shirts from psytrance to metal tour shirts, and after 30 years of collecting, wearing and wearing out, you get to know whats good and whats not, and i can tell these are going to last the test, just like iron maiden shirts which i still wear 20 years + on

Picked up a black one earlier today.

This is seriously some high quality stuff. I am very impressed with the package, even had paper protecting the prints! Out of all "label" t-shirts I've bought this is the first time I've seen such a nice package and the quality is excellent! The t-shirt feels and fit great, real thick cotton too..not any cheap stuff compared to other t-shirts! I'm sure this t-shirt will last a looooong time. It just feels right and I hope to see other designs down the road.

You'd be crazy not to pick one up!

Shipping was super fast too.. :) I'm so happy I just bought another one.. but this time a blue one.

Out of all "label" t-shirts I've bought this is the first time I've seen such a nice package and the quality is excellent! The t-shirt feels and fit great, real thick cotton too..not any cheap stuff compared to other t-shirts! I'm sure this t-shirt will last a looooong time.

Oh yes.. I think other labels could learn from this! No point in selling stuff that will fall apart right away even-though it is cheap to produce (and sell), since a) it's a waste of resources b ) it sends the wrong signals c) people wont be able to ware it and "promote" the label for very long d) it wont make people as happy as it could ;)

Drosophila: these were exactly my points :) Still I hope in the future to be able to contain costs and maybe offer some new tshirts at a sligthly cheaper price.

But truth being told when you want quality, you pay for it. There are inplants to be made to print in the right way and if you don't use "fruit of the loom" standard pre-made shirts it gets expensive, even if you wholebuy 100+. Finally depending on how maay prints and color you use you can see your final production price raise enormously. I don't want to repeat myself but I really wish more psynewsers would get one, summer is at the door and you don't want to miss the chance to wear one at your favourite festival!

Got it!

Don't be put off by someone somewhere saying it's expensive because 1) it's not 2) you are paying for superior quality than your regular music t-shirt. There was also that kind of paper protecting the print in the package someone mentioned.

The fit is also terrific. I got a medium, and fits tight around my arms and chest (i'm fairly stocky since i work at the gym reguarly) and that's how I like tops to fit. A medium size with a medium fit, unlike other futally oversized tees.

Go for it - you won't regret.

• 1 month later...