V.A Three Om Three | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD004

I tried to order the cd/t-shirt combo, but the 25% discount option never came up. Do I need to enter a code or how does that get applied?

Also, does anyone know how the t-shirt sizes run? (for example, I know an XL in Asia is sometimes what we would call a Med. in U.S...)

Thanks!

Will those who pre-ordered the CD get their chance to download via Bandcamp on the 7th of this month? I'm heading over to play a dj set in Malaysia in 4 days & would love to have chance to listen & incorporate some of this!

Guest antic

Balance-Music: Yes it will be possible.

I saw that the CD was sent earlier this morning, so how can I claim this download from Bandcamp that Balance-Music was asking for? Just let me know if that's additional cost for you / the label, because if it is I'll wait for the plastic to arrive :)

Edit: I now realized it isn't clear whether Balance-Music by "pre-ordered" meant on Anjuna's web-store or on Bandcamp, so I'm not sure to which possibility you answered positively. I'd guess that it was for the latter and it's not possible for purchases on your own store. Fair enough, if that's the case.

Got my download from Bandcamp yesterday. Great CD. While Tribal Encore is my fav so far (Sandman track & Alien Lair :P) this has some very nice sounds indeed. Tandu of course is amazing, but the Total Eclipse & Jaia are very nice as well!!

Hi Robberlaar, We recently updated and changed our shipping method to be more efficient and fast. From time to time we update our shipping price according to the changes of EUR->ILS currency.

The price you note is not accurate at all, one CD shipping worldwide is 7.15 and 9.67 for 2 cd's.

We will update our shipping costs soon and add another express shipping method.

Hi Robberlaar, We recently updated and changed our shipping method to be more efficient and fast. From time to time we update our shipping price according to the changes of EUR->ILS currency.

The price you note is not accurate at all, one CD shipping worldwide is 7.15 and 9.67 for 2 cd's.

We will update our shipping costs soon and add another express shipping method.

So this other express shipping method will be the old price, which was around 5 euro, per two cds again? Because 7,15 is just way too much for me to order just one cd...

Hi Robbelar, the shipping costs has been updated, the shipping method cannot be changed, we switched into more efficient method to assure that all packages arrive on time as we had bad experience with our last release using the old shipping method.

Hi Robbelar, the shipping costs has been updated, the shipping method cannot be changed, we switched into more efficient method to assure that all packages arrive on time as we had bad experience with our last release using the old shipping method.

Too bad. As I said, I think 7+ euro postage is way too much for me for 1 cd... I never had any problems with the 2 cds send for 5 euro from Israel. Will wait for a different option to buy this cd then.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys ;)

Everyone who received a broken jewel case can always send us a message to service@anjunarecords.com and we will try to resolve it.

Regarding shipping costs, We are doing our best to make sure that the shipping service is top we also managed to reduce it.

We cannot longer offer 5 euro shipping anyhow, for those who don't want to pay for shipping we offer digital copies through our bandcamp page.

PS. new album announcement soon, stay tuned.

Bom!

Guest antic

Artist album! :)

Tell us more! At least is it one of the 'old' artists (Process, Sandman, Shakta / Moonweed, etc.) or maybe it's Aurax or Ufomatka? :)