Electrypnose Studio burned down...

Anoebis

What do you expect Annoebis, if 5 people open this thread and donate 20 € each, do you think it will bring him far, I don`t think so? The community is too small to give him proper support, it has to be 1000 people who donate 20 € each, that would be 20 000 and he could buy new gear and get a new studio (for rent) or repair this one, if it is possible to repair it. If he wants to have a studio, which is a well equiped big room and had no insurance for this one, it might be very expensive to get a new studio. 40 000 could do it, because buying a romm in western countries is expensive. But ofcourse I don`t tell you, that you should not have posted it, anything helps, I only think it wont give him a lot.

What do you expect Annoebis, if 5 people open this thread and donate 20 € each, do you think it will bring him far, I don`t think so? The community is too small to give him proper support, it has to be 1000 people who donate 20 € each, that would be 20 000 and he could buy new gear and get a new studio (for rent) or repair this one, if it is possible to repair it. If he wants to have a studio, which is a well equiped big room and had no insurance for this one, it might be very expensive to get a new studio. 40 000 could do it, because buying a romm in western countries is expensive. But ofcourse I don`t tell you, that you should not have posted it, anything helps, I only think it wont give him a lot.

Suffice to say, I brought the HDD back home, plugged it in, and.. it works!!! Bearing in mind what the situation was, that was awesome news.

Now, as you can see on the pictures, the studio stayed in pretty decent shape compared to the rooms that were right next to it. The entrance was quite badly damaged and there was a thick, sticky layer of soot everywhere. The floor was totally destroyed by the water, unrecoupable. The whole studio is unrecoupable to me. To have it back it would mean bringing everything back to it's initial state and starting over again.. no way, not there!

Other good news is that I'm pretty well-insured. But it is going to take quite some time to sort it all out and figure out exactly how they will cover me.

Suffice to say, I brought the HDD back home, plugged it in, and.. it works!!! Bearing in mind what the situation was, that was awesome news.

Now, as you can see on the pictures, the studio stayed in pretty decent shape compared to the rooms that were right next to it. The entrance was quite badly damaged and there was a thick, sticky layer of soot everywhere. The floor was totally destroyed by the water, unrecoupable. The whole studio is unrecoupable to me. To have it back it would mean bringing everything back to it's initial state and starting over again.. no way, not there!

Other good news is that I'm pretty well-insured. But it is going to take quite some time to sort it all out and figure out exactly how they will cover me.

good one radi, try reading first for a change!

Technosoomy, your out of topic posts are out of context and are not helping at all, do you think dissing me on every possible occasion will give him his studio back? I wont think so, so stop it, because it makesyou seem liek you come from a violent area with violent people arround you, how high is the crime rate in your area? So either be polite or show your real roots.

Technosoomy, your out of topic posts are out of context and are not helping at all, do you think dissing me on every possible occasion will give him his studio back? I wont think so, so stop it, because it makesyou seem liek you come from a violent area with violent people arround you, how high is the crime rate in your area? So either be polite or show your real roots.

He is indeet a violent person who doesn't make impressive posts because he comes from violent area where people likes to do proper headbang while listening to Black Sabbath and Venom. Verrry crime rate area...indeet.

if you were a real person radi i could respond, but kind of pointless really.

i bet you have never heard vinces music, not oldschool enough for you a!