Your top 10 Trance albums of all time

GagaISM

yeah, sorry; that was a bad example. it was hella early when I woke up and was tired.

I actually dig the Yamabikaya album but it's like James Reipas and Shaolin Wooden Men in its sound n style. Unique and not gonna work with every set. Sci Forest too. =)

9 hours ago, psytones said:

Yamabikaya album on Shiva Space Technology is a full album... not sure why you mentioned that act .. maybe I misunderstand. I have this but have never listened to it yet :o *crappy camera sorry 

20181008_170515.jpg

It's way better then James, in my strong opinion. For a collecter, yes it's an album worth. BTW.  Demon Tea's new releases sure are of its past time... The Yamabikaya album has production and freestyle that's of timeless. Its coverart reflects the music perfectly.  And the physical pack is solid. Even the CD seems solid/thick with strong print. I noticed on the Web the albums main tracks is not to be found #) Id recommend to get it. Fun to have. It's a gem. Light it up, or sip it, what ever rolls your magic. Enjoy. IMHO. It still (!!) sounds good on a PA. FlOppFlOppFlOpp

sstladies.jpg

In no special order:

-> Shpongle - Are you shpongled?

->Transwave - Helium

-> Miranda - Phenomena

-> Halucinogen in Dub

->The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences

-> Juno Reactor - Shango

-> Abakus - That much closer to the sun

-> Digital Sun - Re-Collection

-> Juno Reactor - Bible Of Dreams

-> Tri-Force - Entrance To Reality