Zion 604 | VA - Phoenix ( 2013 ) Pre - Sale

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine today and have to say: Zion604 is definitely on a roll here. Best compilation of the year 'till now, what do you say? And that with such a strong contender as Blacklight Moments...

At least It does so on the flac file I downloaded from bandcamp. I just checked discogs and I'm afraid it's going to be the same for the actual cd because track length of the flac and track length listed on discogs for Ka El Mondo are identical (6:05).

The booklet says "This version of Ka.El.mono is a work session. Earlier than the version which was released in Paname Rec. . That is the reason why it sounds Unfinished." (Quotation attributed to Deflo.)

My CD rip is also 6:05 so I guess that's all there is.

In other news, looks like I got a read error on track 9. Anyone else or should I just try again?

In other news, looks like I got a read error on track 9. Anyone else or should I just try again?

I got that too. Just rip it in one of the non-secure modes (assuming you use EAC). I did that and can hear no glitches in the audio.