Facebook names

radi6404

I think there should be a topic where we can get frineds in facebook from here if we want to? maybe we could 4exchange our names with private message if you don#t want to show them publically but I would like to have some Goa lovers as friends on my facebook, does someone want that aswell?

I own 100 psytrance albums and I have attented 8 psytrance parties, local parties.

And I am not someone who calls almost every psytrance group crap, you even call Astral projection crap, which are some of the pioneers in your own country.

I think there should be a topic where we can get frineds in facebook from here if we want to? maybe we could 4exchange our names with private message if you don#t want to show them publically but I would like to have some Goa lovers as friends on my facebook, does someone want that aswell?

sure mate, my facebook is

fukuradiandyourjogawank

I wanted to add some who post here frequently in order to have some people of this forum on my facebook.

Technosoomy, why do you define them crap? When we look at an artistic level you can say they are simple, like most Israeli artists, the music is not variated enough and so on, is that what you mean? I have read and listened enough to know why some poeple don#t like them and know what they want in music. Complex melodies that are not predictable in the first listen, basslines with key changes, melodies with key changes and so on. But in goa trance I don#t find key changes that important.

Sorry human, i was in possesion of my robotic side :wacko::lol:

Radi i give you mine in order that you will respect mine strict copyrights:

https://www.facebook.com/imbagoa

I am not that beauty as Richpa so i believe you won't enjoy that much :mellow:

I'm ugly as fuck, I'm still not affraid. Ummm yeah, Imba is very young, a lot younger than me, so there is bigger probability that Radi might find you more attractive.

:kissykiss: