Facebook names

radi6404

Now seriously. I am ultra afraid of FB. You don't know who visits you and what they learn from your comments and Infos.

If you don't share addresses and phone numbers then is ok i think. Much people is just too fake on-line so probably someone will learn wrong things about them.

Maybe i share peace here but i shadows i am another Breivik :ph34r::lol:

I don't quite understand the hysteria about Facebook privacy. Obviously if there are things you don't want known by the world at large then don't post them in a public place where everybody can see them. There's nothing special about Facebook in this regard, apart from its fame and its permanence.

I don't quite understand the hysteria about Facebook privacy. Obviously if there are things you don't want known by the world at large then don't post them in a public place where everybody can see them. There's nothing special about Facebook in this regard, apart from its fame and its permanence.

At last, my thoughts exactly... I started to think I was the only one :D

Btw this topic reminds me of older psynews off topic, I actually laughed out loud :lol:

ps:

you don't get my facebook radi :P ,

some off the psynewers are on it,

but only those that I had private messages with, a good feeling and know for a long time... and maybe hope to meet in real life one day.