Rate the above track - Fun game

Ormion

What to say? Somehow so simple, yet so divine and majestetic track. We had to search for ages to find a proper DAT copy for this compilation... I think only one person anywhere possessed it at the time. I'll give it 10/10 straight and simple.

too screechy and scratchy for me and i don't find it driving in anyway, like most darkpsy (in fact i wouldn't recognise this track, if you played it to me in 20 minutes). but hey, at least it's not cosmo, psykovsky or furious ;). so that's a 3/10.

but let's stay in the darker territorry:

very nice ambience, building and entrancing, perfect calmdown - 7.5/10

@ ritual om: protoculture's first album is one of the few morning trance albums which i can listen from beginning till the end, with avalon being the ultimate highlight - i love this tune, to me this is a 10 !! next one could fit your taste

typical morning trance (a la Logic bomb) which tries to be very clean with perfect production (successfully), but at the end of the day sounds like thousands other progressive/ morning tracks

still nice for sure, but just bores me : 5/10

next:

nice pump, typical goa structure, easy eastern sounding melody - not bad but doesn't impress me 15 years after 4.5/10

@ subtle thrust: nice pick, again one of my favourites which have a 10 in my book. for sure cause of nostalgia. like you said, goes along with me for years. btw, that isn't the layback but the original version. there's a nice video, sadly not the best resolution but fits the track very well -->

edit: allright, first come, first served

@ bassline baby: perfect name - really like this bassline, straightforward from the beginning with a nice swirling melody. a stormer as setstarter, for homelistening too samey for my taste 6.5/10

next:

this track has a nice start, the synths are also very nice and authentic, but the track itself is a bit empty and does not have a lot of envolment, so it gets a rating of 6/10.

this is one of the best goa tracks in my opion.