Rate the above track - Fun game

Ormion

Sensient is one of the few prog acts I can stand basically because it's darkpsy only 15-20 bpm slower. (If you don't believe me timestrecth his tracks and see for yourself).

The problem is though that not much happen in his tracks. Ok, but boring. 4.5/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6WGmbyDrGI

(How taste varies, huh? i liked more the 2nd pt of CPU, and Sensient has an amazing unresting sound which reminds me of Transient's 7 modified sound and few other european(sound) psytrance cuts after 2000)

Very strong and stomping. It is nontheless engaging 'cause it has depth and subtle atmospheres, still not noisy, thus doesn't tire or repel. I would dance to it in a party. I would mark it as a crossover between darkpsy and techtrance. Quite interesting. 8/10

I like the track, heart it before aswell, it is an acidic goa trance track with cool melodies and twisted atmosphere. I give it a 7/10.

no youtube link for it unfortunately yet, how can people be so idiotic not to upload one of the best goabient tracks ever released.

An incredibly hypnotic psychedelic ambient track by Boris Blenn which I love. This is a very dark track that sounds very melanchoic and autmn like. It sounds like rain and has some essential and geniune elements that are common only in the very good stuff of goa Trance. This track deserves a rating of 9/10. A true masterpeace.

i didn't know that one. nice and trancy oldschool track and i love anything with a good acidline. but it's nothing too special and it sounds pretty dated compared to other stuff from that time. so that's a solid 7/10.

i've been up for a long time and i'm pretty tired now, so here's some more chilled out stuff:

i didn't know that one. nice and trancy oldschool track and i love anything with a good acidline. but it's nothing too special and it sounds pretty dated compared to other stuff from that time. so that's a solid 7/10.

i've been up for a long time and i'm pretty tired now, so here's some more chilled out stuff:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkE2NLC8chw

GLOBULAR nice to meet you.

I am probably not the best person to rate this track as i am not a fan at all of this kind of music, it's a kind of dub mixed with psytrance, right ? It reminds me an album I have listened to ages ago, I think it was one of the Son Kite guys, but i forgot the name of the project.

Anyway it's probably great music, creative and very well produced, but as it's not my cup of tea and doesnt catch me (different people different tastes :) ) i give 5/10

Manuser if I had rated that track it would have been a 9/10 because Love Stimulation is a hallmark in euphoric trance! A timeless anthem!

hehe nice ! :P yes indeed i love this track but i respect your opinion Drosophila, i was not sure this track would be liked on this forum since not everyone likes this kind of trance especially on a psytrance forum.

sorry i don't like that one at all. i don't like the strings and the general choice of sounds. the effects here make it a bit better, but it's quite monotonous. it would fit nicely as background music to a scene in a movie where people do something weird in confined spaces, but to me it doesn't sound like it's ment to be actively listened to. 2/10.

back to some proper goa trance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHg9D2V0dA8