Summer 2012

CyclotronMajesty

This is Summer of 2012.

Something tells me this summer should be one talked about for decades to come, like Summer 89, 68 and 69.

What are your plans?

I think its time to fuck shit up!

And for the new world order, to fuck their shit up, an let them never forget this year, for Aeons to come!!!

This is Summer of 2012.

Something tells me this summer should be one talked about for decades to come, like Summer 89, 68 and 69.

i'd hope so, it's about time. i expected the summer of 2010 the be the great one (after all 1968 + 21 = 1989 and 1989 + 21 = 2010 ;)

What are your plans?

i finished university but won't start working until autumn, so count me in.

let's hope for nice, dry festival weather, overwhelming popularity of good psychedelic music (has to be goa trance ;)) and revolutionary new drugs, as has been the case in 68 and 89. well, we'll see… :rolleyes:

This is Summer of 2012.

What are your plans?

And for the new world order, to fuck their shit up, an let them never forget this year, for Aeons to come!!!

umm so what exactly are 69, 89 and 2012 supposed to have in common? :huh:

What are your plans?

Well...checking a few new places, sleeping under a tree, barbecue, swimming, stuff like that. There was more than enough fucked up shit happening last winter already.