how you guys liking 2012? and thankyou!

technosomy

As some may have noticed i been more active lately than usual, i think the elanra ioniser i bought this year is helping (ionized now that name rings a bell!)

I know there are other topics similar but wanted to coincide it with where everyone in this community is at with well being and Consciousness.

This has been a huge year for me in many ways as vibration changes are happening all around for me here in a

Australia.

balance has really taken hold, and am loving all the great new goa being released, and its been inspiring me (along with a few other topics floating around at the moment) to delve into my old collection and dust of some of those gems from yesteryear.

am feeling very happy and content within myself yet there is so much madness going on around the planet.

seems like definatley building up to something.

loving 2012 physically, spiritually and musically, seems others not so content with the releases this year, as i have been with some previous years, but what has changed?

for me i think it's just the way i am seeing,feeling and hearing things now (when in mind, and consciousness)

and psytrance is and has been for almost 20 years now still having a huge inpact on my life. has brought me to this forum (10 years now, as was a stalker for the first 2!) and introduced me to some amazing inspirational people talking about the music i loved and all the different facets involved with this music, artists and fans coming together, recommending me other styles and artists which has taken me in so many new directions, not just with music but life also

financial hardship i was facing and had to do the unspeakable and let go of A LOT! of the classic, timeless and rare releases to help me get through that period and alot of you supported me there (along with getting your mits on my rare stuff :lol::( ) so i guess this topic is a kind of thankyou to you all for helping me on my journey, and still loving every minute of it!

thank you

so..............

how is 2012 going for you?

Actually 2012 is being great so far! I've been to one of those neo-goa parties with Khetzal and Crossing Mind and especially Crossing Mind was so mindblowing! I haven't heard this kind of Goa in many years and I'm very curious about his new album. I'm also happy about other releases (not only psy but electronical music in general), also some older stuff like Shiva Chandra that I didn't notice before. I also started DJing again. A friend of mine is showing me some tricks and I will attend two days of classes to get some more technical knowledge. I allread played a set (not beatmixed since it was 90ies dancefloor pop/house and hip-hop) at a party and people were having fun. I'm also part of collective that organises events in an alternative gay place. Not only parties but also readings, discussions and the likes. It's very inspiring even when it takes a lot of my free time. I met a lot of interesting people there and besides them starting to be my friends they are also inspiring me to listen to new music from the electro/minimal/techno genre.

@technosomy you are in same place as Space Tribe, you can make some Alien Jesus hits :D

Btw i liked 2012 a lot too specialy because my music career. Is going quite good. Released track on Suntrip, debut album on Dimensional rec, some free stuff too, and more to come this year.

Started few more projects with some well known guys such as K.U.R.O. or Bell Size Park... i made more tracks this year in few months more then whole last year. Remixed KUROs Zoa which was my wish since i started doing music. Yesterday i found 2 other projects i worked with K.U.R.O. and they are almost done. Sure, i got strong wish to finish them and release EP together with K.U.R.O., our 3 tracks + Zoa remix which i believe will be out for summer. I am looking for possibility of CD-r together with digital, hope i will find one :)

Already work on second album by Space Elves inspired from many support and nice words. Pure enjoyment!

Also got bookings for Belgium and Spain this year and they are not ussual parties, than festivals.

Let's stop talking now just about me: there are many releases planed for this year and they are just great. Much much good things going on this year on our scene and i hope they will be more and more.

I am now more then 3 years here, thanks to PsyNewsers i met various music, projects, things... biggest advices and support i got here too! And thanks to this forum i will meat a lot good people in Belgium which i wanted for those 3 years.

2012 started really bad for me: the day after my birthday I fell from a small ladder and broke my leg severely - to the point of doctors considering to cut it off. Fortunately they opted for trying to fix it. Now six months later, I am recovering. But I raise my hands to heaven everyday and thank for the fact that my injury was minor in comparison to what I saw while I was hospitalized. Thank for not having my skull or my spine broken when I fell over some bricks, and for having my family and my partner taking good care of me.

Soon after that our beloved dog, a French Bulldog, died on my doorsteps. It still hurts to think that she was such a good friend, and I never expressed my love for her the same amount she expressed for me, every time she saw me.

But that's life. I believe in life after life, so despite being sad for losing her, I have this soothing sensation that she is there, somewhere, waiting for us.

Musically speaking, I had to postpone the party I am planning from May to September, due to my broken leg. I am really excited about organizing it, I love to do some deco - this party I will do some string deco, inspired by some old Avikal work. Also, I feel energised by some discoveries I made recently. To my surprise there's a different sort of goa music around - you guys must have seen me praising Nova Fractal, Cosmic Silence, Siam for their "full on" style of goa. It is the sort of goa that I love, but unfortunately it is not so easy to find.

2012 is just like any other year of my life: some bad things, some good. But I try to appreciate both for the sake of learning.

Good rest of 2012 for you out there ;)

Regarding the music and stuff that I'm doing in this psytrance side-of-things, I think 2012 is damn good year for me, I already participated in creation of Entities compilation that featured some of the best Croatian psytrance projects, besides that I managed to deliver first Graviton Records release from Estonian duo Chaotic Synthetics! Besides that, Neogoa first effort for 2012 - The Omega Point compilation has been released.Dunno I'm in some sort of endless work-routine with new releases on Graviton and Neogoa, Imba and I are doing Kupala compilation, a joint project between our two net-labels and there is a lot of releases that should be released during this year on Graviton. Speaking from the design-side-of-things, two CD designs are already made, one for Crossing Mind on Suntrip and one for Deimos on Ovnimoon Records, there is also A LOT of things to be done in upcoming weeks and months for other clients aswell, and speaking about that, I'm really happy to have that much work.