Any famous people that listen to psy?

Ormion

I heard the Prince William thing too.

And the daughter of Nina Hagen, Cosma Shiva Hagen (yes, thats her real name, i guess that happens when your mum is crazy rock-star) went to a shitload of psyparties in Germany. She is a well-known actress in Germany now. But, when I first saw her on TV I was like "What?, I have seen that girl 100 times at psy parties".

I didnt know she famous, she was just some girl who hung around psy-parties alot.

I take it Nina Hagen herself also used to go to psy parties. She once was invited as opening guest for a party in Switzerland and she read (if I remember that right) some spiritual stuff.

There was recently a pron actress that commented about how she enjoyed Carbon Based Lifeforms and how she always listens to them before filming in St Petersburg, it was a funny post to read on facebook :).

But surely there are many more famous listeners of this genre, why not?

• 3 months later...

I coincidently found a very famous Greek-Italian model/actress that is/was into psytrance... Dorothea Mercouri

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1001446/bio.

She recently did an ad with Monica Belluci for Martini and even now that she is 38ish walks the catwalk as she has done for the past 20 years.

I was watching a 1996 report/documentary on youtube, from a Greek journalist, about the what-was-then-called "Rave Generation", which now would be called "the early Goa/Psy trance scene of Athens" and on youtube comments they point out that at around 17:22 Dorothea Mercouri appears making a statement (as a random clubber of course not as an international model).

She must have been 21-22 at the time. Anyway, I remembered this thread and came to post about it.