Full-on, is it bad?

This is like a meteor diamond crushing upon the earth's surface. That album is mighty amazing. Living proof of how full on can be powerful, and fun.

Journey to the subconscious is probably the best full-on track ever. :posford:

That said, i dont think full-on is bad at all. For a good dancefloor work out, nothing comes close to a good full-on set. its the most dance friendly for me, and if a little psychedelic , even better. its just that there has been nothing good released in the last couple of years other than the zen mechanics album. maybe someone has a good recommendation? :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Curious what you people think about this newer release: Realitygrid - Reality Check (2007)

The tracks are too much alike to be a really good album, but some tracks are great, like no 8.

Oh here we go, puke-worthy generic bassline

Skip 20secs in every 5sec intervals, waiting for something to happen

Conclusion: boring. The generic bassline that sticks through the whole track and there isn't anything interesting going on - what more can I say? It just sounds so shallow and computer-generated.

And whenever I tune to Di.fm goapsy channel, I'm greeted with that same generic bassline. I can't fucking take it anymore, it's pissing me off. Irritating.

But that's just my thoughts.

Wrong link btw, this is the track i meant: http://217.160.71.18/f/wil/wil1cd005t8.m3u

Yeah the baselines are not great. But I thought the thread was about if there are good tracks with a full on baseline.

I must say that i have not found another good full on album that is not yet mentioned in this thread though.

Also maybe check this out: Jocid - The Machine (2009)

I should look more into Darkpsy.

its powerful , melodic , truly upliftig stuff

i like full on and do not care much wot the others says , i prefer full on instead of dark psy for example , there r lots of israeli great stuff and european as well , aslo mexico gives us lots of great names ( my favs lamat and d-tek )

most of u guy , who messing fullon with shit , i bet listning to some real crap like tiesto or van buuren :angry:

i like full on and do not care much wot the others says , i prefer full on instead of dark psy for example , there r lots of israeli great stuff and european as well , aslo mexico gives us lots of great names ( my favs lamat and d-tek )

me 2

most of u guy , who messing fullon with shit , i bet listning to some real crap like tiesto or van buuren :angry:

insults..?

why call fullon as crap , it might be too popy sometimes or too commercial oriented , and listen to some crap wich is 100 % commercial

full on is a subgenre of psychedelia , i wud love it till it stay psychedelic

sad that Riktam and Bansi producin some house music as well too (

ps

who doesn like it ? come out and get ya treats !!!

Posted Image

I really like the israeli sound from 2000 to 2003, when the music was beautiful and without any cluby chedda.

Me too! Remember being a huge fan of Hommega, BNE, MDMA sometimes, Krembo sometimes, ... back then ....and was always looking forward for albums of Psysex, Psycraft, Xerox, IM, Space Cat, Oforia, Domestic, Cosma, ...

Back then they all produced music with soul....instead something predictably silly that we've all heard before.....a pity....

why call fullon as crap , it might be too popy sometimes or too commercial oriented , and listen to some crap wich is 100 % commercial

full on is a subgenre of psychedelia , i wud love it till it stay psychedelic

sad that Riktam and Bansi producin some house music as well too (

ps

who doesn like it ? come out and get ya treats !!!

Posted Image

Indeed, nothing should be called crap! (except crap)... but this is the internet and people generally express their opinions more freely.

Here is my humble recommendations for lovers of fullon sound:

VA - As Hard As It Gets [2009]\Punchline - New Reality

a bit trashy but in other hand still sounds fresh, melodic and powerful (if you like melodies, goatrance ''atmosphere'', this one is must have. Maybe this is the formula for the next Astral Projection album).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBTo-Boer38

Faradize - Darknight Castle EP [2009]\Faradize feat. Iliuchina - Goblins

fast, uplifting and epic as fuck. If you're into WoW, Dota or smth like that this one is for you, Misted Muppet bye bye, here comes the FARADIZE. Check out the Ektoplazm web site for this release

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/faradize-darknight-castle-ep/

VA - Twisted Insight (Compiled By Roddy Alien) [2009]\Menog vs Absolum - Basic Survival Instinct (Menog Remix)

this one is a badass night time fullon.

orginal version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOK9EbtXW0E

remix version@psyshop.com

VA - Palpitation [2009]

this compilation features greek producers, some well known as Wizzy Noise and Pause and the others newcomers like Conwerter, Nooz, Ridden. It sounds fresh, intelligent, psychedelic and dirty :evilone: GJ Harmonia records

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/har/har1cd012.html

VA - At The Source (Compiled By Piero And Luca)

Aphid Moon, Pogo and Lucas, Scorb, Mood Deluxe - great names and great stuff here. If you like Nano sound this one is must have.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/lam/lam1cd001.html