D5 fan club meeting 05/09

bwhale

I love how their 4 albums from 2000 all have a unique theme and set of sounds used in the tracks, and that those sounds are very different from the sounds in the other albums. This makes each of the albums a unique unit from both the others, and from other artists' stuff.

When we listen to a D5 album we are not just listening to a collection of tracks assembled using cliche or undifferentiated sounds.

I love how their 4 albums from 2000 all have a unique theme and set of sounds used in the tracks, and that those sounds are very different from the sounds in the other albums. This makes each of the albums a unique unit from both the others, and from other artists' stuff.

When we listen to a D5 album we are not just listening to a collection of tracks assembled using cliche or undifferentiated sounds.

PLEASE post things that can be understood by the average human being.

At first I thought you're talkig about Dimension5, but you're mentioning albums from 2000, so that must be something else.

And what is that meeting you're talking about ?

Presented like this, you're delivering garbage. You're posting dozens of posts a week here, so just decrease the number and you can spend more time on individual posts.

Elaborate now please.

I thought this was Dimension 5 but they only had 2 albums right?

There was also a techno artist called Dimension 5 (D5) but they only had one album (alien artform?) if I remember correctly

Me too. Now that thats settled, when do we meet?

D5 to me most represents music where all the melodies give in and fade into eachother to tell a story. With psytrance, it is often the percussions that change and fade into new parts.... with D5 the storytelling is melodic. This is the case with goa too, that is the simplest difference, psytrance is percussive in mixing, goatrance is melodic...

so in different words, i'm saying dimension 5 has the most goa spirit :)

I consider Transdimensional, Second Phase, Magik Universe, To Sirius and The Uncertainty Principle all to be from D5 & Co, since they are all in a similar style and from most of the same people.

Interesting. I read the wiki page and was surprised. I didn't know it were the same guys producing those albums.

Where do I sign up for the meeting? :D

I consider Transdimensional, Second Phase, Magik Universe, To Sirius and The Uncertainty Principle all to be from D5 & Co, since they are all in a similar style and from most of the same people.

mjah in that case, a lot of collaborations exist,

I'm always open to new music, but a different style is a different style,

and btw, what meeting ???? :rolleyes::D

mjah in that case, a lot of collaborations exist,

I'm always open to new music, but a different style is a different style,

and btw, what meeting ???? :rolleyes::D

There's suppose to be a big event, dunno where, with hundreds of thousands of people, glowsticks and trucks with soundsystems on them. Similar like Loveparade, but it's a Psynews meeting :) . (or so I've heard)