Geomagnetic.TV

psytones

Hi there :)

I was just curious about the releases of Geomagnetic.TV + Sub labels (DARKSTAR, Digital Drugs Coalition, Geo Israel, Geo Mexico, Goa Records, Morning Star).

I browsed through their stuff and the releases that immediately caught my attention was the Random albums that I've never heard, but I'm sure I read some praises somewhere about his music being truly psychedelic. These I think look VERY interesting! -> Atma - Beyond Good and Evil, PhasePhour - Fun From Far Away and the Psychoz morning release, Morning Glory. + The Predators - Cosmos CD looks interesting. And they have pushed a lot of attention on Skyloop - Insane.. any good?

Other then that I see a lot of (for me) unknown names. Any good music to be found, you think, tell me which?

I have

Predators-Cosmos which I found pretty boring.

Skyloops-Insane which sounds a bit amateristic, but has a lot of acid doses.

Bio-Magnetic-Therapy comp. which is ok.

:)

thanks for the helpful reply mate!! Dang, I hoped the Predators would be acid, donno why but I thought it would be acid as in Earthling, think my assumtion was because of the cover + album name. On the Skyloops, I had a quick listen and your right.

any other opinions out there?

Skyloops-Insane which sounds a bit amateristic, but has a lot of acid doses.

Ola amigo, i hope you dont mind. I kind of quoted you in my review of Insane (2009) :)

Just listened to Skyloop - Insane samples and i have to say this is a very good release. I am glad to hear something good again in a full-on field.

It took this comment to make me realize how good it actually is. You where right!

I thought Predators album was good actually. I'd say it's worth getting.

And also this suberb album http://www.discogs.com/Mr-Rogers-Ooze-System/release/1272280

Hm, except for your Time Code whoring :P I trust you. Maybe I'll find out one day. It looks kool.

YEAH! I heard this on samples, its something special, indeed.

:drama: I guess, It's Ok is the key to most of the releases? No OhMyFukkingGod thats intensly good music coming out of these labels?

http://www.discogs.com/label/Geomagnetic.TV

actually, the reason why i stopped looking so deep into this it's not because most releases were 'ok' they were just reallly bad...

so in the scale of things, that's why mentioned it.. :drama:

You don't like Timecode?

jeeh thats a good question. I dont mind them and I do acknowledge that they do have quality releases in both mind and body senses. But personally I only own three of their releases, the first two Artifakt albums that I love but still havent gotten around to adooore yet, like most people do. I cant get over something thats bothering me about the sound presented on them. Cant go into depth about that statement but I guess I'm still digesting them. Same goes for the Twisted System - Core CD I own. I only bought it because of the MM - Beautiful People remix. I think the album is boring, uninspiriting and not my cup of tea. But it may grow on me, who knows .. ? .. Other then that I dont have any releases but I sense their good. I just havent discovered Timecode yet, if you get my drift :)

Regarding Geomagnetic.TV I see the Predators - Cosmos has a Pleidians Remix. If that was brilliant I guess the old-skool Pleidians fans would have commented it much more. At least I have seen zero comments about it. I got the Mr. Rogers CD now, and JESUSBUDDHA it is FAN-tastic !! mamamia . much love for these Oozie sounds :D

Same goes for the Twisted System - Core CD I own. I only bought it because of the MM - Beautiful People remix. I think the album is boring, uninspiriting and not my cup of tea.

User banned

<thread hijack> <thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack>

new pandemic speading rapidly - run for your lives!

<thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack><thread hijack>

Click the lol -> :lol: and stop Hijacking my thread :angry::rolleyes:

I'm sorry about the hi-jacking :P

Well my opinion about TS is biased since I'm their biggest fanboy. (And Timecode's and South African Psy's in general).

Back on topic: do you enjoy Skyloops?

• 2 weeks later...

Back on topic: do you enjoy Skyloops?

yeah, I'm enjoying it very much thank you :) It has a lot of key changes which I like when it flows!

About GeoMagnetic.TV, ATMA - Beyond Good & Evil is pretty awesome, right!?

• 4 months later...