Atmos Interview

Nice interview, I read it before you posted the link here in pienews.

I think you asked some good question regarding his vision in sound, production, influences and stuff. Good!

But all in all, it was a tad boring, wasn't it? :ph34r:

very interesting ... thanks for the link

I'd totally have missed it, I'm never looking around on Isratrance...

I'd be very curious to hear more of these "old versions" of the songs though.

I believe I have found the old Skintrade, in

(2nd track, you'll recognize it) ... the rhythm is IMO 10 times better than the album version...

and when that one's good, maybe the rest is good aswell? Is there any chance to hear more of these lost versions?

and btw:

“The Only Process, The Only Process... Vitalizer"

...so it's Vitalizer and not Marktstrasse? I can't believe it. That german word has become far too audible...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for the nice feedback :)

But all in all, it was a tad boring, wasn't it? :ph34r:

I made a consciuous decision to keep things focused on the music and particularly the new album, first of all for selfish reasons because thats what interested me the most and also because i wanted a "quality interview" that one can read a year from now. I actuallz wrote some funny questions as well, but decided against using them. And for sure I didnt wanna ask about drug usage and stuff like that, I think that has no place in such an interview.

...so it's Vitalizer and not Marktstrasse? I can't believe it. That german word has become far too audible...

I know! Look at my signature, I always thought its Marktstrasse as well, I was led to believe for many years that the sample actually came from a german subway station announcement...but wrong!

About the Techno Alias, I have no idea, but if anyone finds out let me know, more than curious!