How broad is you music taste in Psy?

Ormion

All genres have their best, and off course I prefer some more then other allthough that's more influenced how I feel...

I just love music in general so I might say I have a broad music taste when it comes to psy...

Well after some years in this forum I can finally say it.

I have the broadest taste in Psy than any other member, including DP.

And you know what? I'm happy about it! :)

I can listen and enjoy to: Goa, Freestyle, Full On, Dark, Progressive, Ambient, Suomi, Aussie, morning, spooky, sad, happy, serious, cheesy, mind expanding, mind destroying, powerful, soft, shamanic, technologic, weird, weirder, anything and everything!!!

The only stuff I don't like that much are: Minimalism (in dance psy), house influenced stuff, clubby mainstream tracks (all kind of styles) and too much dub in Ambient. That's all!

Give me: Astral Projection, Koxbox, Hallucinogen, MFG, Infected Mushroom, Shakta, The Muses Rapt, Salakavala, Texas Faggott, Eraser vs Yojalka, S-Range, Vibrasphere, Shift, Khopat, Miraculix, Sattel Battle, Twisted System, Magus, Xenomorph, Cosmo, Psykovsky, Midi Miliz, The Nommos, Datakult, Aes Dana, Astralasia, Safi Connection, Scozbor, Squaremeat, Vishnudata, Dark Elf, XV Kilist, Toi Doi, Bluetech, Taj Mahal, Phobium! You name it, I like it! :posford:

What about you?

Basicly i like everything in psytrance. I dislike very few things like electro"psy" which in my point of view has nothing to do with psytrance. Actualy it's closer to electro-house. CRAP!

What i like (with examples) ? Dark (blisargon...), fullon (space buddha), fullpower (babajelly), goa (astral proj.), psychedelic (ghallucinogen), progressive psy (logic bomb), electropsy (neelix)

My taste expanded last summer for darkpsy genre. I used to hate it until middle 2007 :)

I dig what I dig and thats all that I dig.

If I like it I like it, if I don't I don't, what genre or producer it came from doesn't enter into my considerations.

• Like 1

there are far too many sub genres out there, half of which are completely unnecessary

israeli full on cheese should be banned. and labels like cannibal corpse records and the likes. abs nonsense :angry: