ARRIVED TODAY!

frozen dream

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Nova Tekk version right? I like that one "more" as well, mainly due to the absolutely fabulously enhanced cover art, and the nicer image on the CD surface. :)

One curiosity: Did you buy it from Thomas on discogs?

you just made me jealous.

fu.

pam pam param-pam-pam, pam pam param-pam-pam, pam pam param-pam paaam paaaam :posford: :posford: :posford: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :drama: :drama: :drama: :lol::lol::lol::lol:B)B)B)B)

besides, still 3 for sale on discogs, 3x the original dragonfly!

I got this album along with Healer - Wunderground from my ex for my birthday one year, along with a real meteorite [i'mma astro nerd really]. It was a happy present. I've since sold my music but...it was probably the nicest thing she had ever done aside from bearing my son. :)

Aaron

Hey bud - I'm glad you were able to get your hands on this one - it's golden!

Funny enough - several years ago I heard about this music genre called psytrance and found this forum and asked what would be a good album. The two recommendations were Dimension 5 - Transdimensional and Pleiadians - IFO.

I was able to find IFO at Saikosounds and purchased it. I was heavy into Euro trance at that time and listened to the first minute of Maia before going, "WTF is this shit?!?!" and put it on the shelf where it lay untouched for a couple of years.

Later when I came to my senses and began to really understand and appreciate trance for what it really can be and ultimately ended up firmly in the Goa/psytrance arena, I pulled this album out, listened to it in amazement, and nearly bashed my head against the wall for not realizing what had been sitting in a corner of the CD shelf collecting dust for the past several years. To think it almost went into the dust bin.

Later when I came to my senses and began to really understand and appreciate trance for what it really can be and ultimately ended up firmly in the Goa/psytrance arena, I pulled this album out, listened to it in amazement, and nearly bashed my head against the wall for not realizing what had been sitting in a corner of the CD shelf collecting dust for the past several years. To think it almost went into the dust bin.

:o :o :o

:P :P :P

PLEIADIANS - ASTEROPE zOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this is an amazing song. The first time I heard it I attempted to drive 160 mph in my fathers car. I was so pissed off that it was electronically limeted to 130 mph. I wanted to go a thousand and lift to the stars. If anyone told me that I had to pick one favorite song in Goa-Trance, what would it be... I'd say this one. It is one of the few songs I've not only given the very rare A grade to, (which brackets 9.4-10) but this one gets the seldom given 10/10 from me. This album is the pinnacle of Goatrance, and this song is the pinnacle of the album, in my opinion.

I'm glad to see you finally obtained this masterpiece. :)

and the Family of Light album should be on it's way as well... :)

I initially wasn't too happy with the FOL album but tracks like Headspin, Modulation, Meter) I found (and find to this day) more or less brilliant. As time past I appreciated both albums far more because I realized we'd never get another album in this style by those who born it again. The follow-up does an excellent job of "Maximal Psytrance" during it's opening, but it fails to meet the wide array of sounds and elegance found in I.F.O., in my opinion. Then again some people find this album even better, as their style has changed but also evolved in some ways whether you call it an evolution or just a difference. I've written a big review on Family of Light here after all these years since my early one in 2001 or so. I will most likely go back and update I.F.O. sometime.

I got this album along with Healer - Wunderground from my ex for my birthday one year, along with a real meteorite [i'mma astro nerd really]. It was a happy present. I've since sold my music but...it was probably the nicest thing she had ever done aside from bearing my son. :)

Aaron

still in safe hands my friend