So what did your God do before he produced psy?

devious

Making psychedelic bubbles is as innovative as making psychedelic music. What is wrong with that ? :D

never said anything was wrong with it. i just thought it was a cute picture of simon with his paid-to-do-bubbles job which was during the time he claimed to have worked with butterfly. truth is, he was a self-contracting bubble blower who was on a quest to blow the biggest and most fractalized bubble in the entire universe. that one in the picture did not quite succeed, in fact, i don't think he ever succeeded. wonder if he's continuing his attempts still? time for a new interview!

on with it.

-d :)

Thou shalt not mention his name in a negative way.

This weekend i am seeing his holliness. I hope i won't soil my pants. :blink:

I already saw him :-P I was saddened my son fell asleep before his set, just about an hour or so. I tried to keep him awake, but working a 2 year old to death just doesn't pay off :) sooo I allowed him to sleep.

Anyways, Pavel, as I keep saying, hope you enjoy He as much as I did. I really feel ashamed to even think America has PSYTRANCE DJs now after he graced us with his presence. Hahaha! :)

-d

I already saw him :-P I was saddened my son fell asleep before his set, just about an hour or so. I tried to keep him awake, but working a 2 year old to death just doesn't pay off :) sooo I allowed him to sleep.

Anyways, Pavel, as I keep saying, hope you enjoy He as much as I did. I really feel ashamed to even think America has PSYTRANCE DJs now after he graced us with his presence. Hahaha! :)

-d

Saw him already 5 years ago. He's the man!1

saw hallucinogen at ozora. boring and uninspired.

seen him before or after?

I saw Rinkadink a year ago +. It was a sucky gig, real fucking boring and uninspirering. Only thing that saved me was the mdma :P

But people said his set earlier in germany was off the roof.. so you could have been real ush unlucky. Anyway, I heard that set was good but NOT a best fo.. by far.. diff peep diff opi

What about making bubbles that look like massive cocks?

I was afraid i had to say that until i scrolled down.Cheers.

Anyway,i saw him live (performing...) (i mean a live set) 3 times and he was always playing the same,which were a bit old too ... well ....

and then in SDF2002 his set was brutally murdered a few times by some hardware problems ... and it only happened to him ... (that proves he is not a god ha)

I was afraid i had to say that until i scrolled down.Cheers.

Anyway,i saw him live (performing...) (i mean a live set) 3 times and he was always playing the same,which were a bit old too ... well ....

and then in SDF2002 his set was brutally murdered a few times by some hardware problems ... and it only happened to him ... (that proves he is not a god ha)

I somehow agree with Gnome, I've also heard him play 3 times and first 2 times were almost identical, but last time I've heard him was rather different so I guess he evolved a bit. LOL @ proof Gnome. :lol:

well, when he was performing here in the midwest, he played some new shit with the oldskool tones. i had no idea of what he was playing but it was definitely something not on cd which kept my interest and it was flawless. but the shpongle set i walked away from. i'm over shpongle :)

-d

p.s. i recorded 45 minutes of it, but i was also dosed and weird things happen to recording devices when i am on drugs. the video is on the camera. but alas, it's 45 minutes of "file error" i saved it to the computer in hopes of recovering it, but things like the computational timescale are just not under my control or in favor of me or something. heh.

p.s. i recorded 45 minutes of it, but i was also dosed and weird things happen to recording devices when i am on drugs. the video is on the camera. but alas, it's 45 minutes of "file error" i saved it to the computer in hopes of recovering it, but things like the computational timescale are just not under my control or in favor of me or something. heh.

Like those UFO or Poltergeist sightings isn't it?

Your tape was tampered by the magnetic field that St. Posford eminates while playing his live set. :blink:

I saw him twice around the same time (two months between the gigs). The first one at the Twisted party was a little sucky, mainly because there were too much people and the soundsystem sucked but the second one back in Switzerland was just absolutely mind-blowing! :)

Like those UFO or Poltergeist sightings isn't it?

Your tape was tampered by the magnetic field that St. Posford eminates while playing his live set. :blink:

Haha, truth is, I used to do research with psychedelics and possible effects on reality using 3 people (monitors) and one subject (the tripper) and we came up with some interesting results. Now, it just tends to follow me around even when I wish it wasn't there like recording posford. Damnit!

=[

-d

It's all about reading between the lines... :P

Well, he never said he did not have a good time at the festival, but even giving reading between the lines, he managed to completely void out the fact that Hallucinogen was even there. Maybe he was too fucked up when Hallucinogen was on off his GHB =]

BUT I like the part about the Austrian girl nonetheless. mmm.

-d

His Shpongle set in Turkey at Soulclipse was one of the best sem-live sets I have ever seen. Most other gigs I found so so ... like the one at the twisted party. Not nearly good enough. Not even close.

But then again, Hallucinogen in Dub and Younger Brother were offer the roof than off the roof. Apsolutamente Cracy!