Seminal Antiscarp releases?

DeathPosture

So, as I understand it, the Antiscarp site offers tons of free downloads.... Both familiar and unfamiliar names to me...

That's a very cool concept, and I would like to download the good stuff... But I need someone to point me in the right direction. I'll definitely get the Lightaman JR, Puoskari and Exuus albums... But what else is recommended? And what should I stay clear off?

/DP

don't miss u.d.d. - Natural Rebellion (pineal power!)

(and i know calamar and egocentrifug have both made cool tunes, haven't downed the ones here though...)

So, as I understand it, the Antiscarp site offers tons of free downloads.... Both familiar and unfamiliar names to me...

That's a very cool concept, and I would like to download the good stuff... But I need someone to point me in the right direction. I'll definitely get the Lightaman JR, Puoskari and Exuus albums... But what else is recommended? And what should I stay clear off?

/DP

most of them are great dp

you can do what i did and download them all as there are some hidden gems in there but its one of those taste things

lemon slide is good as well as all the antiscarp warriors releases

tres lost amigos

sora

el toro mixit

vol 2 antiscarped is good as it has a great mix of these artists on it

have fun

Also 'Broadband Pasuuna' compilations, there must be 3 or 4 of them and they include all Antiscarp artists, that should definitely give you a hint about who is who @ this isle of insanity :)

PS Oh, and 'VA - Kesa' — some cheasy stuff there too. I remember playing a tune from this VA last summer in the morning.

Also 'Broadband Pasuuna' compilations, there must be 3 or 4 of them and they include all Antiscarp artists, that should definitely give you a hint about who is who @ this isle of insanity :)

PS Oh, and 'VA - Kesa' — some cheasy stuff there too. I remember playing a tune from this VA last summer in the morning.

Kesä means summer :)

(and i know calamar and egocentrifug have both made cool tunes, haven't downed the ones here though...)

download away then, calamar audio deserves a heads up, we'll be hearing from Ville alone and with Lava Lords as well, which i think is with some other dude... but name escapes me right now, but cool tunes nevertheless, very funky, deep and fuckin woobly....

• 2 months later...