did i imagine it?

technosomy

isn't there supposed to be a etnica remixed album coming out this month??

or did i just dream it

not long to go till the end of march?

I remember hearing about that but can't remember the date of release

Guest antic

isn't there supposed to be a etnica remixed album coming out this month??

or did i just dream it

not long to go till the end of march?

Remixed by whom? Astrix, Skazi, IM & co? That'd be killlaarghhh ;):D

Guest antic

Why do you think they would remix etnica ?

Because they could? It is good enough reason...

And besides, it would sell better that way :)

Because they could? It is good enough reason...

And besides, it would sell better that way :)

That would amount to psychedelic blasphemy.

Party droid from alien protein.

Italian EP on spiritzone recordings

Alien Protein on Blueroom/Fairway/Inpsyde Media

Etnica - Plastic EP:

1 Plastic (9:51)

2 Vimana (9:58)

3 Floating Universe (8:09)

Etnica - Starship 101 / Full On

i know its much :D

I never really got into Etnica.

If you have one track to recommend from then, what would it be?

History... not their best maybe, but I think it's fairly accessible. In the first few years that I was into psychedelic trance I had a real hate-on for Etnica... never could stand their music, and then they started coming out with tracks like "Dominator" which I liked even less. Somewhere in the midst of my musical awakening I finally caught the thread of what it is about Etnica that has made so many people so frothing mad over the years... so I am saying it may take a sudden insight as opposed to a slow acclimation, but give it a shot; they have lots of great stuff to explore.

Well well well.... It could end being a pleasant surprise (I guess) since it does not seem to the regular full-on dudes that has done the rmxs even Aes Dana & Nova has been involved :)! Don't know some of them though... I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)

Do you know Bamboo Forest? Did you hear the last album? :( That remix could ruin the whole CD if it's anything like BF's last album <_<

Do you know Bamboo Forest? Did you hear the last album? :( That remix could ruin the whole CD if it's anything like BF's last album <_<

Yeah I know BF, and yes if I remember correctly I disliked his last album too, but he has made some alright stuff in the past... lets hope he picked up from there instead ;)

the ones I don't know is:

PTX, ARKANOYDZ & PION ... :unsure: does anybody know'em? If so whats your thoughts?

Yeah I know BF, and yes if I remember correctly I disliked his last album too, but he has made some alright stuff in the past... lets hope he picked up from there instead ;)

PTX, ARKANOYDZ & PION ... :unsure: does anybody know'em? If so whats your thoughts?

Lets hope so!

The sight of Aes Dana there has to be a good sign doesn't it? :unsure:

ARKANOYDZ are: Young Kim / Giotto Bini / Andrea Rizzo / Arkanoydz HQ @ Milan, Italy.

listen to them here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=120342644

you can hear some oldschool etnica melodic touches here and there B) but, still it looks that their album is going to be boring flat full on, and its quite obvious that it wont be released in march, no news about it and even cover art is not made for it, atleast its not updated at sonic dragon web :unsure:

ARKANOYDZ are: Young Kim / Giotto Bini / Andrea Rizzo / Arkanoydz HQ @ Milan, Italy.

it looks that their album is going to be boring flat full on, and its quite obvious that it wont be released in march, no news about it and even cover art is not made for it, atleast its not updated at sonic dragon web :unsure:

Even though it still kind of hurts me to say it, I couldn't care less about them releasing an album. Etnica/Pleiadians have more than honestly earned their place in history and done their fair share, but unfortunately, ALL of their output since 1999 was at BEST chance worthy. And only on a good and sunny day. As for the remix album: boring. Really boring and uninspiring, neverminding some of the names involved.

My favorite music act of all times just fails to impress me, or even make me raise an eyebrow. Oh well, life is a bitch, and it seems that the music industry is by far the largest whore around...