The General Section is dying

Charlie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are my threads really so bad that only one person replies? :(:lol: Or is the General Section so dead that people can't even be bothered posting to agree/disagree anymore? I guess I'll never know because either way no-one will reply. :lol:

Even if you post something interresting, you will have people not even giving it a glance. Funily enough, its the people that say that the site sucks and there is too much Off topic that are not even being Active in the General section. Sad but true, I would say that the General section is pretty dead. :(

I'm really proud that I must be the only Psynews member that is more active in the General section that in the Off Topic one.

BTW before the site has been updated you could see where were you more active in your profile page. Can I still see that?

Some days there are loads of threads posted in, in the general section. Some days there are close to nothing!

Why don't you think of some interesting Psytrance topic to talk about?

Some days there are loads of threads posted in, in the general section. Some days there are close to nothing!

Why don't you think of some interesting Psytrance topic to talk about?

Hopefully that's all it is - a phase. Why don't I think of an interesting psytrance topic to discuss? The sad truth is I have nothing interesting to say about the scene anymore and haven't for a while. Nonetheless, I wouldn't want the General Section to die as it would inevitably lead to the ultimate demise of the entire site.

Hopefully that's all it is - a phase. Why don't I think of an interesting psytrance topic to discuss? The sad truth is I have nothing interesting to say about the scene anymore and haven't for a while. Nonetheless, I wouldn't want the General Section to die as it would inevitably lead to the ultimate demise of the entire site.

I think it's just a phase!

There will always be some activity in the general section.

There is only so much you can say about one kind of music though!

I doubt the general section will die, it's just a phase it's going through. I'm quite sure it will get better when open-air season starts again. I pesonally fail making new topics in general since I rarely buy CDs, don't go to parties at the moment and generally spoken I'm occupied with non-psy things more than enough atm.

Yes, it's dying. In two days folk have posted in only 8 threads. A reflection of the scene in general perhaps? Or just a slow phase on Psynews?

Ahhhh....well didn't you disappear from the forum for a bit as well? :P

You are praying for it to happen, aren't you? :)

I think it's just a phase!

There will always be some activity in the general section.

There is only so much you can say about one kind of music though!

+1

My opinion - all is OK.

I'm really proud that I must be the only Psynews member that is more active in the General section that in the Off Topic one.

BTW before the site has been updated you could see where were you more active in your profile page. Can I still see that?

hey :P I almost only post in the music sections, i'm not enough online to react alot in off topic, because if I post in a thread, and I read the replies the next time I come online, I always discover there are 4 new pages... :P

Anyway, it's just an emphasis, when there are some good releases, it will revive, don't worry, it goes in waves :)